You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

There’s not a fucking slither of a chance that Spurs take anything at the weekend now. None. City will feel aggrieved and with one major competition to play for, will absolutely destroy them. Given that Solskjaer’s soft centre has been exposed too, the league is essentially gone now as far as we’re concerned.

Fucking hell lad cheer up will you. Anything can happen, as shown tonight. City have been asked a question again tonight and failed to answer it. Lets see how the next few weeks questions are answered

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, M_B said:

Whilst I am pleased City are out, they are going to die for the league now. My head says it would be better if they had progressed.

They’ll be devastated after tonight and they’ve got to gee themselves up for a league that they’ve already won last year and take for granted. We’ll see what happens. Spurs should be walking on air. 

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, M_B said:

Whilst I am pleased City are out, they are going to die for the league now. My head says it would be better if they had progressed.

No way, that match was emotionally and physically draining, especially the injury time VAR arsefuck. It'll take a lot to come back from that.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

As soon as our game finished, I switched over to the other one only to see Sterling celebrating and City 5-3 up. Then they mentioned about a VAR check. The replay showed Aguero to have strayed offside but I was just waiting for the officials to give the goal anyway because City get a ridiculous number of offside calls in their favour at the Etihad. The ref then signalled a disallowed goal thankfully, so Spurs are through.

Not sure how events will affect their game at the weekend. City could come out all guns blazing or wallow in a little self-pity. Spurs could be hungover or play doggedly to get a result that boosts their own CL hopes. The officials could make some catastrophic decisions in City's favour. That's the game where I would like Spurs to get a positive result.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, M_B said:

Given the crazty nature if this game, how both teams respond will be fascinating to watch. Technically, City won at the Etihad! 

Sometimes you just have to forget the repercussions of a result, and just drink it in, luxuriate in it like a warm bath, or the soft embrace of your favourite lover.  Inhale it, nuzzle it, feel the warmth on your skin.  Having said all that, it was fucking  spurs.  

• Upvote 9

14 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

There’s not a fucking slither of a chance that Spurs take anything at the weekend now. None. City will feel aggrieved and with one major competition to play for, will absolutely destroy them. Given that Solskjaer’s soft centre has been exposed too, the league is essentially gone now as far as we’re concerned.

Your posts make me want to drown myself. 

6 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Give your head a wobble!

No.

Obviously want Ajax to smash them but doubt they will.  Spuds are jammy as fuck and as their biggest hindrance is out for the rest of the Season they'll be at their best.

5 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Sometimes you just have to forget the repercussions of a result, and just drink it in, luxuriate in it like a warm bath, or the soft embrace of your favourite lover.  Inhale it, nuzzle it, feel the warmth on your skin.  Having said all that, it was fucking  spurs.  

There’s medication to turn that ‘soft’ embrace around mate. Don’t be embarrassed. PM’d.