You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Haha! Fair play to Spurs for seeing that through. At least they’re a proper football club, playing by the rules. 

The only downside is City having less fixtures, but that won’t benefit them before the Spurs and Man United games are done anyway, which are still our two big hopes. 

As amusing as it should be for Guardiola to once again fail in Europe, I’m not thrilled with that because I think it hurts us enormously in both the league and CL.

As unlikely as it is that they’ll cause another upset, I really fucking hope Ajax knock Spurs out. If we manage to reach the final, the last thing we want is to play a top quality side that we’ve beaten twice already this season in the final. There’s a reason top four teams don’t tend to go on extensive winning runs against each other.

It’s one I’d dread, and entirely expect a role-reversal of the position we’ve found ourselves in the past. See us in the CL against the likes of Chelsea & more recently City despite them being better domestically at the time.

This also leaves Man Utd are our very last hope of City dropping points this season. Perfect as it would be, I can’t think of much less likely given the form they’re currently in.

• Downvote 1

i dont know whether to happy or nervous that City are out now.

I hope they dont come out with a "wounded animal" mentality on Sunday, 

plus, will Spurs play a full strength team now????

On the bright side, at least they can fuck off with all this Quadruple shite.

Fuckng Baby Blue Chelsea.......