You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

Who gives a fuck, nothing to do with us this year and it's us 20 points ahead of them. 

Much better they finish 4th anyway.   A side that's nailed on to be spending big and good again sooner or later anyway. 

If you don't give a fuck don't come in the thread.  Simple really.

I like to see them lose regardless.

2 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Who gives a fuck, nothing to do with us this year and it's us 20 points ahead of them. 

Much better they finish 4th anyway.   A side that's nailed on to be spending big and good again sooner or later anyway. 

Fucking dumb statement that. 

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

And this shower of shite are gonna turn over Barca in there own back yard yeah ok 

Which would be great cause we'd have an easier semi final against a weaker opponent.   You'll still have bitter morons cheering on barca. 

Banter culture again I guess. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Which would be great cause we'd have an easier semi final against a weaker opponent.   You'll still have bitter morons cheering on barca. 

Banter culture again I guess. 

You don't understand the word "bitter" do you.

I happened to catch about 5 minutes of that game, and it was the spell that included the second penalty. De Gea saved a header from Antonio moments before that, but my issue is with the West Ham player (young winger Diangana) who set him up for that header. Antonio had the ball on the left wing and this other slapdick loitered outside the box when no-one else was in there. Antonio managed to find space and put a decent ball in. Diangana should have been busting a gut to provide an option in the middle, and if he'd done so, he'd have had a perfect opportunity to score scuff an effort at De Gea's legs.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yeah. He's got a really low release clause too, apparently. Something like 20m. Absolute bargain for his level of production. 

Second only to Messi for assists this season. 11 assists and 10 goals.

Great player to watch live, seems to have all the time in the world.

I wouldn't mind them finishing fourth tbh. Oli at the wheel can get all the credit now as far as I'm concerned, because he's definitely shit, and the longer he's there the better. Would have been gutted with Pochettino