You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mansfield vs Lincoln last night....

A stags fan on the pitch during half time was congratulated on him losing a massive 5 stone in weight....

His prize..   

£50 Pizza Hut Vouchers....

You couldn't make that one up could you..

I suppose the self-service salad bar could become very useful for him..

• Upvote 9

37 minutes ago, dylstar said:

Mansfield vs Lincoln last night....

A stags fan on the pitch during half time was congratulated on him losing a massive 5 stone in weight....

His prize..   

£50 Pizza Hut Vouchers....

You couldn't make that one up could you..

I suppose the self-service salad bar could become very useful for him..

Haha

3 hours ago, niallers said:

There goes our chances of going 5 clear of them. That would have put them under huge pressure. Looks like it'll be the Manchester derby that holds our biggest hopes of them dropping points realistically.

It would seem it was the only date they could move it to.

I thought myself initially "here we go again, they are getting the rub" but it seems that if it hadn't gone to that date then it couldn't have been played before last fixtures.

3 hours ago, niallers said:

There goes our chances of going 5 clear of them. That would have put them under huge pressure. Looks like it'll be the Manchester derby that holds our biggest hopes of them dropping points realistically.

You seriously think we would have taken the opportunity to go that many clear? 

14 minutes ago, niallers said:

May be not "would have" but "could have." We are still quite a clever shower of association footballing types.

Na fuck that. We don't do that shit well. 

Our best hope is staying just behind them and then nipping in last minute. 

On 19/03/2019 at 15:39, niallers said:

I think that's the biggest chance but their last 6 don't look too easy overall.  Brighton, Burnley and Palace away are all awkward games and they all could still have something to play for.  Leicester at home should be 3 points but they lost the away game there. 

You'd have to hope there's at least two points they can drop somewhere there with all of their cup games dotted about.  We just need to be as perfect as possible and hope for the best.

3 hours ago, Turkish Delight said:

I think that's the biggest chance but their last 6 don't look too easy overall.  Brighton, Burnley and Palace away are all awkward games and they all could still have something to play for.  Leicester at home should be 3 points but they lost the away game there. 

You'd have to hope there's at least two points they can drop somewhere there with all of their cup games dotted about.  We just need to be as perfect as possible and hope for the best.

If either or both teams win out from here until season's end, GD will be irrelevant. 

1 hour ago, Boss said:

52hzroppv9n21.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Lazio are reportedly close to a agreeing a deal for Liverpool defender Alberto Moreno.

The Independent reports that the former Sevilla man will end his five years at Anfield this summer with Lazio close to agreeing a pre-contract agreement with the full-back.

Moreno, 26, is out of contract in the summer and has fallen out of favour this season under Jurgen Klopp, starting just two league games for this season.

The former Sevilla man in December revealed he had been offered a new contract by Liverpool, but was yet to make a decision on his future.

But he then went on record to criticise Klopp and suggest his time at Anfield was up.

“I do not feel good, that is the truth,” Moreno told Cadena Ser.

“Moving back to Spain is something I have thought about, I am tired of the cold here but I do not know about interests from other clubs.

Lazio’s  city rivals AS Roma had also been interested in taking the left-back to Italy before sporting director Monchi departed last week.

Monchi has returned to Sevilla and they are likely to be interested in their former player, but per the report, have not yet made an offer for him.

And Moreno is  currently spending time with his former Reds team-mate and now Lazio midfielder Lucas Leiva.

Moreno posted a picture of the pair in Rome on Instagram with their respective partners on Wednesday evening.

16 minutes ago, an tha said:

Tackle on Sane tonight.

Appears he has ridden it and isn't injured but fucking hell.

https://mobile.twitter.com/manchesterisB/status/1108486045212004352

Bad that. Great player Sane. I'd never wish a tackle like that being a bad injury to anyone. Lucky bastard though if he has got through that unscathed. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Bad that. Great player Sane. I'd never wish a tackle like that being a bad injury to anyone. Lucky bastard though if he has got through that unscathed. 

Agree.

I think he just about gets away with it....if his leg was under the tackle for maybe a second longer its probably a bad injury, but looks to me like his leg rolls out just enough at right time.

Shite yard dog challenge.

Game was a meaningless friendly too.

15 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I wouldn't wish a bad injury on anyone, but I'll wish for a few small to moderate ones. 

• Upvote 1