You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 minutes ago, an tha said:

As said by Marko above - it was meant to be for clear and obvious error.

No way can a shout on a tackle like that be clear and obvious error.

It needs fucking off for my money.

Fucking ridiculous isn’t it. More trouble than its worth

So what happens if a player gets a 'soft yellow' the sort we see all time you know where 1 ref might give a yellow but another lets it go...or more to point in same game ref books a player after letting a few others go for similar.

Then later on ref books same player again and he has to walk because of two yellows....does the 2nd yellow get reviewed if 'doubt'? Which of course would be bollocks as obviously first wasn't or any of the other yellows in game weren't.

Or are they only reviewing it when straight red?

What happens in situation if ref gives yellow and there is an argument should be red...are they gonna turn yellows to reds?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

Fucking ridiculous isn’t it. More trouble than its worth

It might be a decent system/idea - but the clowns implementing it are so clueless they've totally fucked it up.

What a joke that they are using it in fa cup but only at PL grounds....so if Swansea were away today they'd have probably not lost - farcical.

2 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Solskjaer was upbeat in his post-game comments. ‘I thought the group showed tremendous character out there. I thought we were outstanding. If anything, I thought we just lacked that wee bit of composure at times in the final third.’

Shame that wee Juan couldn't turn things around for them

53 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Please hurry up and give him the job.

The thread on Redcafe on their xG since Solskjaer became manager is hilarious now that the results are evening out. It's putting their brains in a pretzel. 

I think he's done a good job since he's become manager, but there is a pretty low chance he ever becomes the guy that will bring them back to the top. 

Firstly, Wolves are a good side. Hillarious that the mancs would look down on the likes of neves and doherty as players but they would massively improve them because they need the hollywood galactico signing. We don't need doherty because of trent but neves would be a good signing. I like a lot of their players. They will be an awfully hard final match potentially. Glad they got through and hope they make the final ideally against Hughton's brighton, because he's a nice bloke.

Secondly, ole is potentially their roy evans. He has the link to their glory days and is popular with players and fans alike. However, shithouses like pogba will do the dirt on him just like the spice boys did for us. Here's hoping.