You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Some absolutely shocking refereeing this weekend.

Burnley's first goal, Pickford not getting a red, Arsenal's pen against the mancs...

The standard of refereeing is fucking terrible. VAR will improve things in that respect but not by that much.

10 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I was more pissed off the ref stopped an arsenal break because Rashford had gone to ground due to a foul he made. It wasn't a head injury, it made no sense it was like he just stopped the game to make sure Rashford was safe and sound and if he needed any vics put on his fucking chest.

Haha - just picturing the ref intensely blowing his whistle when Rashford goes down and racing over with a cool flannel for his forehead.  "You ok, little man?  Medic!  Medic!  This lad needs a lollipop!  Only kidding, Marcus.  Here's one I hid up my sleeve just for you..."

14 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I was more pissed off the ref stopped an arsenal break because Rashford had gone to ground due to a foul he made. It wasn't a head injury, it made no sense it was like he just stopped the game to make sure Rashford was safe and sound and if he needed any vics put on his fucking chest.

It was so the fat bastard didn't have to run up the pitch.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Mancs get a clean run at pochettino then. That's my big worry, him building a side there with their unlimited resources.

They should do a Real Madrid and re-hire the previous boss.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Mancs get a clean run at pochettino then. That's my big worry, him building a side there with their unlimited resources.

Even if they wanted to, I don't think they could give it to him.  They more or less have to give it to the odd-looking Norwegian now. 

Pochettino to Chelsea maybe? Stranger things have happened. 

I reckon thats Bale definitely off in the summer. Not arsed what anyone says about him, he improves any side in the premier league. Can see him going to the Mancs if they somehow manage to offload Sanchez. That or some sort of Eriksen swap deal with Spurs. Wasn't it in the original transfer that Spurs had a 'first dibs' clause with him? 

41 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I reckon thats Bale definitely off in the summer. Not arsed what anyone says about him, he improves any side in the premier league. Can see him going to the Mancs if they somehow manage to offload Sanchez. That or some sort of Eriksen swap deal with Spurs. Wasn't it in the original transfer that Spurs had a 'first dibs' clause with him? 

He'll run riot v all the shite in the PL.

So whoever gets him definitely gets a boost...but at 30, with a rough injury history and massive wages he isn't the sort i would want to see come to us.

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

He'll run riot v all the shite in the PL.

So whoever gets him definitely gets a boost...but at 30, with a rough injury history and massive wages he isn't the sort i would want to see come to us.

He'll be on the treatment table most of the season

Its obvious why he has hone back there. Knew full well Real would struggle this year without C. Ronaldo. Waited for them to fuck up then comes back a saviour with 300 million to spend in the summer. I reckon they will get Mbappe. 

• Upvote 1