You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, TheDrowningMan said:

I hope United recover well from this much needed defeat. If there’s still a title race at that point, we need them to have something to play for again City and I’d hate to see Solskjaer's chances of getting the job permanently diminished.

He's nailed on. Who could forget Paris

27 minutes ago, niallers said:

The only reason spurs have been so high in the table is the huge number wins they've had by 1 goal. I think they've had 14 one goal winning margins this season. They've lost 9 times. Throw in 3 draws instead of wins and 3 instead of losses like a normal season and they'd not have been spoken about in terms of the title at all

They should never have been anyway.   

On 06/03/2019 at 22:11, Dave D said:

Solksjaer isnt the long term answer- once its permanent he's stop having the free ride from the fans/press etc.

Credit to him for the results he has had but the savvy hard nosed Emery will cut it short at the weeknd- mark my words    

happy told you so GIF

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, niallers said:

The only reason spurs have been so high in the table is the huge number wins they've had by 1 goal. I think they've had 14 one goal winning margins this season. They've lost 9 times. Throw in 3 draws instead of wins and 3 instead of losses like a normal season and they'd not have been spoken about in terms of the title at all

Spurs are a hoot - that Fightingcock forum is full of horrible cunts too. It's like Bluemoon in terms of its odiousness. I saw this GOT-style post on there yesterday, which made me laugh. It was after they won away at Dortmund. Since then, they lost at Burnley, Chelsea, Southampton and drew with Arsenal - one point from 12 and now fighting to even make the top 4. 

"There is no reason whatsoever why we shouldn’t be heavily involved up until the end of the season for arguably the highest honors on offer (domestically & European).

I’ll be honest and admit I never genuinely thought we’d be where we are, given the injuries & despair of winnable cup exits.

Yet we somehow find ourselves here, Kane & Dele returning imminently, having won games without them (ugly digging deep, as well as spectacularly mesmerizing German counterparts).
Liverpool wobbling a little, City blinded by their own self indulgent importance.
There is a steel to us I’ve never experienced in 38 years of following this beautiful Lillywhite entity.
An inner belief.
A Pochettino inspired mojo if you will."