You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

48 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Jesus christ, that Vicki Sparks reporting on the united cunts game on BBC makes Jacqui Oatley sound like Barry Davies. Embarrassing, screaming, biased bint.

I caught this screeching harridan on 5 Live while I popped out. I had to turn the radio down, it was actually distorted with her screaming when Pogba missed the penalty at the end-

Sam Quek can commentate all over my tits. Anyone see her on Question of Sport last night? She was on Phil Tuffnells team with Charlie fucking Adam. It was a bit like seeing Jessica Alba and Mo Mowlam sat on opposite ends of a seesaw

The refereeing at OT was as bad as anything I've seen all season, Southampton were literally playing against 12 men all day. Southampton players coming within a whisker of Utd players the ref couldn't wait to get his whistle out. The other way, hustle, hold and tackle all you want without consequence. Ridiculous really. The penalty they got in the end was just about the only decision he got right. The FA/Ferguson has clearly had a word, wanting the fallen giant to raise again with Mourinho out of the picture. 

VAR can't come quickly enough, even if it's the same incompetent/crooked fools making the decisions. 

Fucking Man City, sick of the sight of these cheating cunts. Sometimes I wish there was another war in the Middle East that would wipe the UAE off the map and reduce Man City to ruins. Then I remember I have a holiday scheduled in Dubai soon. 

Watching Hibs/Celtic and some dickhead Hibs fan just threw a glass bottle at Scott Sinclair when he was about to take a corner. Missed, thankfully but fucking hell. Horrible cunt whoever threw it. Looked like a half whisky bottle as well with some left in it. Scotland's going down the pan not finishing the bottle before launching it. 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Watching Hibs/Celtic and some dickhead Hibs fan just threw a glass bottle at Scott Sinclair when he was about to take a corner. Missed, thankfully but fucking hell. Horrible cunt whoever threw it. Looked like a half whisky bottle as well with some left in it. Scotland's going down the pan not finishing the bottle before launching it. 

Fucking idiots need jailing. Trying to seriously injure somebody for no other reason than them playing for a different team is abhorrent behaviour.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Fucking Man City, sick of the sight of these cheating cunts. Sometimes I wish there was another war in the Middle East that would wipe the UAE off the map and reduce Man City to ruins. Then I remember I have a holiday scheduled in Dubai soon. 

Is it ATOL protected? If so you get your money back book a week at Southport Pontins instead and we win the league 

1 hour ago, lebron said:

The refereeing at OT was as bad as anything I've seen all season, Southampton were literally playing against 12 men all day. Southampton players coming within a whisker of Utd players the ref couldn't wait to get his whistle out. The other way, hustle, hold and tackle all you want without consequence. Ridiculous really. The penalty they got in the end was just about the only decision he got right. The FA/Ferguson has clearly had a word, wanting the fallen giant to raise again with Mourinho out of the picture. 

VAR can't come quickly enough, even if it's the same incompetent/crooked fools making the decisions. 

Hopefully plenty of dodgy calls against city.

3 hours ago, an tha said:

Has to be the most cowardly display i have ever seen from a team in a home game.

17% possession

0 Shots on target

0 shots off target

0 blocked shots

0 corners

That is fucking disgusting.

"And it's live! You don't see action like this abroad do you Gary?" "No, Martin"

• Upvote 1