You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, an tha said:

Citeh's cup draws this season.

Could hardly be softer if they hand picked them.

League Cup
Oxford(A)
Fulham (H)
Leicester (A)
Burton (H&A)

FA Cup 
Rotherham (H)
Burnley (H)
Newport (A)
Swansea (A)

Champions League
Lyon
Hoffenheim
Shaktar Donetsk

Schalke

Greatest team ever, Earned all they have. No shady owners. English and European football royalty.

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Greatest team ever, Earned all they have. No shady owners. English and European football royalty.

A blatant Salah dive for a 96th minute penalty winner on last day of season to snatch the title from the horrible bastards would be fucking beautiful

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, an tha said:

A blatant Salah dive for a 96th minute penalty winner on last day of season to snatch the title from the horrible bastards would be fucking beautiful

They are a financially doped nothing club. Yo-yo club before 08. I use to like their fans, some are still k but most are wankers with short memories.

4 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

They are a financially doped nothing club. Yo-yo club before 08. I use to like their fans, some are still k but most are wankers with short memories.

I read bluemong every so often as a mate of mine is a city fan (proper old school been following them since 80's and is sound) and he tells me about how their support has changed and are obsessed with fabricating a rivalry with us.

Some of the shite I read about us on bluemong is laughable - especially given what they were as a club until very recently.

Then there is some just embarrassing venom too.

51 minutes ago, an tha said:

Citeh's cup draws this season.

Could hardly be softer if they hand picked them.

League Cup
Oxford(A)
Fulham (H)
Leicester (A)
Burton (H&A)

FA Cup 
Rotherham (H)
Burnley (H)
Newport (A)
Swansea (A)

Champions League
Lyon
Hoffenheim
Shaktar Donetsk

Schalke

Schalke are TWENTY-FIVE(!) points behind Bayern in the Bundesliga. 

15 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Was it Chiellini who hit the floor holding his face for the second goal? By doing so the ball bounces off him for a perfect assist.

Wonderful moment, as he has his hands far away enough from his face that he sees what is happening and has to make the decision to either stay down pretending to be injured or get up and try to stop the goal.

31 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Celtic down to 10 men. 

@Bjornebye How’s the game going? I’ve got Valencia in an acca but I’m contemplating chucking some more money on them/against the draw. 

Celtic were having the chances before the sending off. Could have just scored as well but wouldn't bet against a Valencia win as Celtic will get tired.