You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

10 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Old Ole is getting the gig full time isn’t he.. next season will be hilarious 

Why will it be hilarious? He's winning games left right and centre. The shower of cunts who downed tools for Maureen are playing their guts out for him. I'm not looking forward to playing them at their place in a week or so. Why would it be hilarious if he gets the gig full time?

5 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Why will it be hilarious? He's winning games left right and centre. The shower of cunts who downed tools for Maureen are playing their guts out for him. I'm not looking forward to playing them at their place in a week or so. Why would it be hilarious if he gets the gig full time?

Because it’s all going great right now, give it a run of bad results and see how good smiley gnome is at managing a team of shitcunt turncoats 

4 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Because it’s all going great right now, give it a run of bad results and see how good smiley gnome is at managing a team of shitcunt turncoats 

Have you seen their form since the snotty little cunt took over? I can't find anything even slightly hilarious about it. I don't see a bad run of results coming any time soon or the team downing tools like they did for that other cunt. 

1 minute ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Have you seen their form since the snotty little cunt took over? I can't find anything even slightly hilarious about it. I don't see a bad run of results coming any time soon or the team downing tools like they did for that other cunt. 

True,

in all honesty, they've been impressive tonight, and in their excellent run of games.

This game on Sunday will be the polar opposite of their white flag surrender they did in Anfield. 

Between this sunday, and my missus being due a baby any day now, i have to admit my nerves are shot to shit. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

True,

in all honesty, they've been impressive tonight, and in their excellent run of games.

This game on Sunday will be the polar opposite of their white flag surrender they did in Anfield. 

Between this sunday, and my missus being due a baby any day now, i have to admit my nerves are shot to shit. 

I bet they are mate. Fingers crossed on all fronts for you. And us.