You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

3 hours ago, derykw said:

Fucking Lincoln the cunts, top of league 2 and 2-0 up at home to mid table Stevenage somehow conspire to concede 2 in the last four minutes and in doing so cost me £390.

The Fucking cunts.

I think they've cunted loads of people judging by my Facebook. Probably doesn't make you feel better though.

It’s all about the pressure level of those games isn’t it. Not just for City, for anyone in that position.

Come the back of the season its all about points on the board, so we have to ensure they play those fixtures with the maximum amount of pressure on them, because they’ve already shown they’re susceptible to it.

• Upvote 1

Anyone seen this shit that Cardiff are trying to get out of paying the full 15ml for Sala. Claiming the agents and Nantes pretended other clubs where interested and pushed up the fee. 

Pretty shitty that from Cardiff imo, even if the agent is a cunt

10 hours ago, Content Providicus said:

La Liga has been fucking ace this season.

I'll take your word for it. As long as Liverpool are challenging for the top 2 trophies, any other league might as well be the Mongolian 3rd division in terms of its care factor.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Anyone seen this shit that Cardiff are trying to get out of paying the full 15ml for Sala. Claiming the agents and Nantes pretended other clubs where interested and pushed up the fee. 

Pretty shitty that from Cardiff imo, even if the agent is a cunt

I've been wondering about all of this.

It's a bit macabre but it does seem an awful situation. I mean, if you went to a shop and bought a television, but then after you'd paid for it it was broken before you could leave the shop you'd probably complain and ask for your money back. Obviously it's different with an actual person but from a purely financial sense you can see the argument.

Although I suppose Nantes' argument will be that once he's signed the contract with Cardiff he's their player and they owe the fee, regardless of what happens afterwards. Which is probably valid, it just seems really hard luck on Cardiff.

Oh it is shitty but to be looking to stiff them on the fee seems wrong. They bought him, he passed the medical and signed the deal. Surely some sort of insurance would be in place. Its really shitty but I'm sure there would be tax write off, Premier league slush funds etc to cover it 

41 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Oh it is shitty but to be looking to stiff them on the fee seems wrong. They bought him, he passed the medical and signed the deal. Surely some sort of insurance would be in place. Its really shitty but I'm sure there would be tax write off, Premier league slush funds etc to cover it 

I think the actual problem is that insurance wasn't taken up already. Every player and club have insurance normally, but just don't think that they had gotten around to it yet.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

His 20th La Liga red card, 25th in total. The most sent off man in the history of Europe's top 5 leagues.

The PL highest is 8 received by Viera, Dunne and Duncan "fucking red cards, shouldn't they be blue cards you redshite twat" Ferguson.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Hades said:

I'll take your word for it. As long as Liverpool are challenging for the top 2 trophies, any other league might as well be the Mongolian 3rd division in terms of its care factor.

Harsh on the Mongolian 3rd Division that. FC Genghis have rebuilt their spine and are going great guns, currently leading by 5 points and a shoe-in for promotion.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Trumo said:

Harsh on the Mongolian 3rd Division that. FC Genghis have rebuilt their spine and are going great guns, currently leading by 5 points and a shoe-in for promotion.

They'll conquer all of Asia, they're never gonna stop....

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Johnlj said:

I think the actual problem is that insurance wasn't taken up already. Every player and club have insurance normally, but just don't think that they had gotten around to it yet.

If that’s the case then Cardiff are idiots.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Johnlj said:

I thought it was that they had a insurance for all of their players at one amount - well under what they paid for Sala