You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

7 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Go at Bayern at Anfield, win 5-2. Get VVD back away goal. All done.

Easy this lark. 

Not.

I can't be the only one whose concerned what that will do for our league form.   We'd need to be incredibly lucky with injuries amd the front three would be running on fumes come April. 

Come kick off that line of thinking goes out the window 

4 hours ago, Grinch said:

I can't be the only one whose concerned what that will do for our league form.   We'd need to be incredibly lucky with injuries amd the front three would be running on fumes come April. 

Come kick off that line of thinking goes out the window 

Nah they'll be sound, they've barely played a game a week for the last month and a half, plenty left in the tank. 

I am however concerned about the international break in mid to late march, right before the Tottenham game. We've had bad luck in the past with those. 

5 hours ago, Aventus said:

Nah they'll be sound, they've barely played a game a week for the last month and a half, plenty left in the tank. 

I am however concerned about the international break in mid to late march, right before the Tottenham game. We've had bad luck in the past with those. 

Hopefully only Sturridge and Lallana get injured like they normally do....

9 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Hopefully only Sturridge and Lallana get injured like they normally do....

I'd be amazed if those two are called up for international duty, unless there is a tiddlywinks tournament coming up. The injuries there could be horrific. 

31 minutes ago, dandyman said:

Is it me... or is the “world class teenager” Phil Foden, just a bit shit??

For all the citeh and media wanking over him I just can’t see it

'What a player'

Newport 0-2 Man City

c55d0c96-b8d7-4e91-a131-273eb3af8dca.jpg

Kevin Kilbane

Former Republic of Ireland winger on BBC Radio 5 Live

Again, Joe Day should be saving it but I would like to give credit to Phil Foden. He skips past a challenge, gets into the box with the ball under his feet and does so well to hit it straight away and I think that catches the goalkeeper out. What a player he is going to be in years to come.

He is the future for Manchester City.

Phil Foden. I hate that little cunt more irrationally than any other player in the fucking league. Seems like because City have an arsenal of £20m+ players to call on, there's a need for them to have a few prospects built up to make it look like they aren't just a massive fucking sportswashing vanity project, so there's an immense noise around any reasonable prospect so they can tenuously link themselves to the city, and add more gloss to the "City legend": so there's apparently a glittering array of talent coming through, spearheaded by young fucking Foden, ready to create an Abu Dhabi Mancunian reich that will last 1,000 years.

He's decent. Fuck off.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

The more games for them, the better for us

Bloody delighted we're not in that competition if im honest. 

In the grander scheme of things, it really doesn't mean much these days.

That’s what I’m hoping for. Hopefully the build up of games in the league cup and FA cup will cause them to drop some points in their some league games.