You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

8 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

They have some of the best academies and supply some of the best young players in the world. That is the main objective and it's working. The national team just won the World Cup. Also, Lyon and PSG, their two biggest clubs have beaten some of the best teams in the world this season. Very positive. 

Yeah, as with the last 25 years... shame I'm not watching the academy football.

Still, the league suffers a bit from being a shite league.  PSG's league games are the dullest simulacra of competition outside of Manchester.  I enjoy watching Lyon here and there, but even they manage to be pretty under par regularly - which can make for some trash games because half the teams don't defend like they give any kind of a fuck (not that the refs really allow them to).

Lille have a couple of talents I might check out if they're on.  But if there's any Championship, German or even Scottish football on, it'll probably be a better football match, even if it lacks some of the bells and whistles the glory of Neymar, or even Ben Arfa, can provide.

Why were their fans booing Di Maria and chucking bottles at him? He was far from brilliant during his year there but it's not like he did a Coutinho and downed tools to get a move, or hold the club to ransom like Sterling.

I also find it weird when City fans boo Milner, who gave his all to the club like he always does.

1 minute ago, Trumo said:

Why were their fans booing Di Maria and chucking bottles at him? He was far from brilliant during his year there but it's not like he did a Coutinho and downed tools to get a move, or hold the club to ransom like Sterling.

I also find it weird when City fans boo Milner, who gave his all to the club like he always does.

Because they're classless twats would be my guess. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Flicking through youtube and a video on there says Steve Nicol would pick sterling over salah!! I didnt watch it.

Was the video titled "Who would you most like to throw soft turds at"? 

5 minutes ago, Josef Svejk said:

"Having consulted my agent, my bank manager, and various other people who told me what my ego needed to hear, I've decided - with the heaviest of bogus hearts - to tell my father to go fuck himself."

Fair enough. At least he's honest. Good luck to him.

Simmer down.