You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

15 minutes ago, DirkDiggledinho said:

Yeah agree with that, but you have to take into account as well that they are still in every competition and that may balance it out.

Injury luck is going to be a big factor too. If the likes of Aguero, Silva or Fernandinho get nobbled it'll be a huge boost for us, if we lose Van Dijk, Salah, Mane or Firmino likewise for them.

We just have to win, that's it. I think if we can go to OT and take 3 points and then follow it up by winning the subsequent 4 or 5 it'll break City's spirit. Added to that if they're still in the CL their attention may be drawn to that and they'll end up slipping.

This game next week is everything. Most important game we'll play all year for me, in terms of the psychology of it.

It is probably gonna go the wire and be gut wrenchingly tense and emotionally exhausting.

Jusy get over the line, redmen...please!

What a shite club Chelsea are. Nothing to do with the result today but they are just a monumentally soulless club who just go on a merry go round of sacking managers, buying players they barely need, loaning about 500 youth players a season, having shit bellend fans, crap soulless stadium and an owner who just uses it to launder his money.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

What a shite club Chelsea are. Nothing to do with the result today but they are just a monumentally soulless club who just go on a merry go round of sacking managers, buying players they barely need, loaning about 500 youth players a season, having shit bellend fans, crap soulless stadium and an owner who just uses it to launder his money.

I think our man has a note against that club of near a billion.

The thing annoying me at the moment is the "bottle" narrative surrounding us. Somehow City being able to leave Sane on the bench and only need Silva for about 12 minutes today is "bottle" - us having half our defence and midfield injured and the other half with the shits is a lack of it. They're relentless because they can call on £30m players (minimum) in every single position so they're not subject to the same laws as the rest of us.

Stop making it out to be something that wasn't bought and fucking paid for by human rights abuses.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, an tha said:

These cunts also play before us every single 'game week' in March.

Them 2nd March - Us 3rd March

Them 9th - Us 10th

Them 16th - Us 17th

Them 30th - Us 31st

So we have to chase them from now until the end of March - always being a game behind.

They will have the game against Utd moved so we will have caught up with them games wise by then.

41 minutes ago, No2 said:

They will have the game against Utd moved so we will have caught up with them games wise by then.

Interesting....

Probably get that one brought forward too if they can.

Assuming they can't then we'll actually be a game ahead of them after that weekend then....unless the unlikely event both them and the mancs get knocked out next weekend.

If we beat United, we'll win it.

If we draw with United we might win it.

Otherwise, I'm a bit worried.

The psychological outcome - not just the points - from that game, for us, is so crucial I think.

I also now can't stop thinking about those 11 millimetres on Jan 4.

Also, if it's any of any future hope, I think teams fighting in the bottom half of the table - Palaces etc - are probably of more danger to City than brittle, "malingering" shithouses like Chelsea.

Chelsea were an utter embarrassment today. That's what moneyball gets you when players don't give a fuck about the shirt , the fans and the tradition of the club ( not that they have any tradition pre money-laundering days ). Shite as they are Ev gave them a game midweek, these fucking surrender monkeys should be done for impersonating professional footballers  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, magicrat said:

Chelsea were an utter embarrassment today. That's what moneyball gets you when players don't give a fuck about the shirt , the fans and the tradition of the club ( not that they have any tradition pre money-laundering days ). Shite as they are Ev gave them a game midweek, these fucking surrender monkeys should be done for impersonating professional footballers  

Hopefully city go the same way once Pep gets bored and fucks off back to Barca. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 hours ago, skaro said:

If we beat United, we'll win it.

If we draw with United we might win it.

Otherwise, I'm a bit worried.

The psychological outcome - not just the points - from that game, for us, is so crucial I think.

I also now can't stop thinking about those 11 millimetres on Jan 4.

Also, if it's any of any future hope, I think teams fighting in the bottom half of the table - Palaces etc - are probably of more danger to City than brittle, "malingering" shithouses like Chelsea.

I agree with that. I can't help but feel that if we come through the next three games we will be okay. 9 points and i think we win. 7 points and i'd make us slight favourites. 6 points and they are slight favoirites. Anything less and i think they are strong favourites.

We will have all our horrible away games done and I don't see us dropping points at fulham, cardiff, southampton or newcastle. Think we could drop points to spurs though. Wolves are dangerous but if we are top playing them i don't think we will drop points. Chelsea would want a personality change to cope with us.

City will drop points somewhere. I think it will be the United game. Their win yesterday was spectacular, but equally chelsea were spectacularly bad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1