You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

13 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

But it's been the same squad they've had all season we are 12 games out now so it's a mentality thing in my opinion.

They still have to play them too so that's even playing thing we really shouldn't fear going there in the position we are

They did not have De Bruyne for a large part of the season.

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Cant believe we are going to be rooting for the fucking Owl when City play Palace.

Wouldn't put it past the fucking twat to get a win and credit himself for us winning the league.  

I'd be more than happy with that if we lift the trophy at the end of the season. Send an owl over to Crystal Palace with a thank you letter.

14 minutes ago, an tha said:

Their fixtures from here on in are pretty soft.

West Ham - H...they always bum West Ham

Bournemouth - A...we've put 7 past them this season - City will bum them IMO.

Watford  - H... a rout on cards.

Man Utd - A...their 1 really big ask left.

Fulham - A...Fulham are dogshite.

Cardiff - H.... another rout on cards.

Palace - A...could be tricky.

Tottenham - H....largely depends if Tottenham are still in race - if not and if clear of 4th then I can't see them troubling City.

Burnley - A.....I suppose you never know but fully expect a City win

Leicester - H....be a walk over - Leicester with fuck all to play for.

Brighton - A....depends if Brighton are in relegation trouble come last day.

When you look at those and look at us needing to go to the manc bastards who will be revved up like fuck....the bitters as shite as they are but will be desperate to do us - still Tottenham and Chelsea to play who both will you can bet life put in big shifts at Anfield, it looks to me they have the easier run in now.

Tiredness may be an issue and anything can happen with injuries, sides at bottom of league pulling out results that save their skins and of course pressure can do strange things - but for me they are favourites.

All we can do is win as many as we can and hope.

I agree with largely what you are saying my point was it doesn't work like that you wouldn't have had them losing at Newcastle.

Like you say all we can do is win as many as we can and hope

7 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

On paper, Citeh against Palace and Newcastle were 6 points in the bank.

Yeah course and that should serve as a reminder that you just never know....the question is can we really see them fucking up again?

The fear is they have had their wobble, come out of it relieved not to have found themselves further back and are now rolling.

They had what people were calling 3 tough games in space of a week this week, people saying it was a tough schedule - and have navigated them easily with an aggregate of 11-1.

We are of course doing great - but the fear is (yeah it makes us fannies i suppose) that here we are yet again having a boss season (I believe our current total would usually see us about 10 clear now) and there is another side also going at a ridiculous lick.

Still we are right there and have massive games ahead - much rather that than being where Chelsea or Arsenal or even the manc bastards are.

3 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Any need for that? It's a football forum for fucks sake!

Strictly speaking it's a Liverpool football forum and saying that it's impossible for Liverpool to win the League is not likely to win much favour.

The funniest thing about this title race is that nobody really cares if City win it. Whereas everyone is dreading the day we win it. I've never known a season like it, fans from almost every team trying to cheer the oppo team on even if its their rivals. 

If you can't take some enjoyment and satisfaction from the reaction then give up and support Everton. We'll win it, this season, the next or the one after. We've built an incredible team and we've still got so much room for improvement. We're in a fucking incredible place right now. Enjoy it. It's not a make or break season. 

Bring on the Manc cunts.

• Upvote 1