You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I think Laporte and Stones are a pretty shit hot partnership, to be fair. Ideal for the possession based, playing out from the back style that Guardiola plays. Plus, they can both defend. 

They're good players no doubt but they don't strike me as real warriors. That's what you need in a tough title run-in. I remember Lucio almost single-handedly dragging Inter to their last CL win, and Cannavaro in Italy's world cup win. Players like that are the difference-makers.

I'm hoping Virgil could end up making that difference for us.

11 minutes ago, an tha said:

These cunts also play before us every single 'game week' in March.

Them 2nd March - Us 3rd March

Them 9th - Us 10th

Them 16th - Us 17th

Them 30th - Us 31st

So we have to chase them from now until the end of March - always being a game behind.

When we beat the mancs away on the 24th we will be at least 3 points ahead going into every one of those weekends.

• Upvote 4