You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Anybody watching the Middlesborough v Leeds game? 

Game was held up for 10 minutes whilst paramedics swarmed all over the Leeds bench, think one of their players has had a heart attack or something. 

One of their bench lads, been taken to hospital but ok apparently

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47184564

• Upvote 1

Can't believe the luck Leeds are having. Every result is going their way around them whilst their form has been anything but decent. Jammy gobshite bastards.

Speaking of which, how the fuck have utd risen to 4th? Anyone who thinks that giving Andy Serkis the job full time would be funny is deluded. The horrible little cunt has done wonders with that set of twats.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Redder Lurtz said:

Can't believe the luck Leeds are having. Every result is going their way around them whilst their form has been anything but decent. Jammy gobshite bastards.

Speaking of which, how the fuck have utd risen to 4th? Anyone who thinks that giving Andy Serkis the job full time would be funny is deluded. The horrible little cunt has done wonders with that set of twats.

Good day mate? 

4 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

Big fan of my stream going straight from the Reds win to cut to the end of the Everton game just in time to hear the Watford fans serenading Silva with a chorus of "You're getting sacked in the morning."

Big, big fan.

That happened to me too!

58 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Dortmund threw away a 3-0 lead in the last 15 minutes. 

Last minute goals this week have done me out of over £200. I feel like crying. 

F8A8C9FA-74CE-439B-99F3-BE27026138F7.jpeg

I gave up mate. Had a great run for a long time, then a bad run which just put me in a bad mood all weekend , so I knocked it all in the head. Deleted the apps and all that.

The number of teams who threw away big leads in dying minutes was insane.

Now my weekends are mainly watching Liverpool win and Everton get beat and I feel much better about life. 

41 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I gave up mate. Had a great run for a long time, then a bad run which just put me in a bad mood all weekend , so I knocked it all in the head. Deleted the apps and all that.

The number of teams who threw away big leads in dying minutes was insane.

Now my weekends are mainly watching Liverpool win and Everton get beat and I feel much better about life. 

My day is just going from bad to worse. I angrily slammed the fridge door and a magnet dropped off and bounced underneath. I reached under to grab it and next to it was my TLW Legends Stevie G magnet that I’d forgotten existed. It was all covered in dust so I ran it under the tap and the water leaked in and ruined the picture. It’s almost like it was cheap tat but I know @dave u wouldn’t give away sub-standard merchandise. 

• Upvote 2

Burnley are going to fucking hangdog their way into another year up of tugging, kicking, elbowing and spending half the game watching their keeper think about taking a goal kick. And listen to Wetherspoons drinking Brexit pundits applaud them for it. Got away with murder today - fucking horrible team.

2 minutes ago, Sparticarse said:

What happened?

One of the most blatent handballs you will ever see with the ref looking right at it.  That would have given Brighten a pen and a chance at pulling a goal back for 1-2.  Burnley go straight up the other end and get a pen themselves and score from it.