You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, Cus S Parta said:

Yeah you disagree with me and you don't think I'm a red I get it. It's a football forum, not everybody is a happy clappy positive weirdo.

Once again, i’m not Mr Positive as you seem to perceive me mate. I should just ignore your negative drivel like most do on here. Have a nice day.

Or maybe you would enjoy a shitty one more. 

Higuain and Hazard will take city out.

It is better to wind our fans up as sites/phone ins get more hits and traffic.

The narrative is out there that we are bottling it and we shouldn't give them any ammunition.  I hope the atmosphere is good on sat but 3pm kick offs on Saturdays are usually almost silent.

I fucking hate football. Had a treble on tonight. Lazio, Lyon and Real Betis. Lyon and Betis were both 2-0 up, seemingly home and dry. Lazio were winning 1-0 but I watched the last 10 minutes and I swear they were trying to throw the match. I’ve never seen a team make so many stupid passes in their own half. They somehow managed to hold on until the final whistle and almost immediately Valencia pulled one back against Betis. Then I spent about ten minutes deliberating wether or not I should lay it off. Got to the point where it would only take £2 from my total winnings so I decided to pull the trigger and as I went to press the button Valencia equalised with basically the last kick of the game. 

FUCK OFF. 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Jenson said:

Perception is everything. In the last 10 games City have dropped 12 points, we've dropped 7. City have lost to 3 of the teams outside the top 6, we've drawn with 2.

So who is bottling it?

Can't dispute the numbers. But you know right now the anxiety levels among fans are so high a misstep (a draw or two) becomes a disaster. And have mercy on these fans considering they have seen this movie before.

Hope Ryan Giggs is fucking ashamed of himself but I doubt it. 

Just find it embarrassing, poor cunt was humiliated by his brother, his wife and the tabloids and now a gaming company worth billions is taking the piss out of him too. 

There’s no doubt he’ll make a few quid out of them but they’re chucking lose change at him to use his humiliation to make even bigger profits. 

Just find it all so sad.

13 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Guessing I’m in a minority’s of one who finds that incredibly sad. 

I think he comes out of looking quite empowered to be honest. His wife might have shagged his brother which is the ultimate betrayal but he's not feeling sorry for himself and is getting on with things. Having a dig at his treacherous brother for a few quid is an added bonus.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Elite said:

I think he comes out of looking quite empowered to be honest. His wife might have shagged his brother which is the ultimate betrayal but he's not feeling sorry for himself and is getting on with things. Having a dig at his treacherous brother for a few quid is an added bonus.

I genuinely hope he feels that way for his sake. 

Couldn’t give a fuck about his cunt brother or slag wife. 

It just comes across as accepting loose change from a billionaire gaming company to cuckold himself for a few cheap laughs for others and increased profits for them. 

• Upvote 1