You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

11 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Alright for some having players that you actual want to see come off the bench. 

Only time I've seen that happen in years is when we start someone fucking woeful and have to call on players that should be starting. 

Their squad compared to ours is on a different planet. Amazing how well we've done so far this season considering our personnel limitations.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Their squad compared to ours is on a different planet. Amazing how well we've done so far this season considering our personnel limitations.

Whilst that's true,  every other club in the top six isn't up shit creek without a paddle if their starting XI doesn't do the job.    

No one can really expect to compete with City. 

I suppose those twats at sky and the rest of the media will be full of city go top stories and be tossing themselves off over it.

All of course with zero mention of fact they are only top down to unprecedented (and in my view fucking really iffy) fixture scheduling and having played a game more because of that scheduling.

Still Sky have got their drama to sell for the game at old toilet now.

Fuck sky, fuck the media, fuck the negative miserable cunts whining on and on. We’ll go top again on Saturday. 3 points clear, same games played.

City will begin to tire as we near the crunch period. They’ll be stretched to fuck regardless of the size of their squad.

We could have almost everyone  back after a 10 day break before Bayern then Utd. Time to reset for the run in. We are into one big game after another which suits us. It always felt weird we were so far ahead this far out. I’m not too bothered just yet. This will go to the wire. We will win the league this May. C.S. Don’t bother. Fucking button it you tormenting cunt.

• Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Might be wrong but think fernandinho got his fifth yellow card tonight, so is that not a suspension for the chelsea game?

I just checked, it's 5 yellows in the first 19 games, then it gets reset, so I think he's safe. 

I got excited for a minute there. 

2 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Big if true

Yeah huge. I'm hopeful about Chelsea getting a result. They have a team of top players and if they show up, they could beat City. I guess they could do the same to us also!

By all accounts, we have had some kind of virus in the squad the last few days. We are also missing some huge players. These things don't get mentioned in a title race. We are a very good side and yeah we have had a bad 8th round, but we'll come back swinging in the latter rounds. The team needs the crowd to give it that little bit of oxygen and we all have a job starting this Saturday.

Coming through the next four games is huge. Two banana skins at home in our current form and two horrible away games. Real champions come through it with at least 10-12 points. I would love to see us getting to work on that goal difference but it seems like wishful thinking right now.

Let"s go Redmen.

Fuck Everton, fuck City fans, they were singing Campione...Campione...already today. Disgusting lot.

Well, not yet. It's for Klopp now to give every bottling Liverpool player a kick up the arse, no hugs, tell them to give blood and sweat in each of the 13 games remaining. Restore our lead. And Win it. For Christ's sake, this ours to lose. We'll be a laughing stock if we bottle this one, folks; no, no can't countenance that.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, therevivalist said:

Fuck Everton, fuck City fans, they were singing Campione...Campione...already today. Disgusting lot.

Well, not yet. It's for Klopp now to give every bottling Liverpool player a kick up the arse, no hugs, tell them to give blood and sweat in each of the 13 games remaining. Restore our lead. And Win it. For Christ's sake, this ours to lose. We'll be a laughing stock if we bottle this one, folks; no, no can't countenance that.

Technically they are still champions so....

35 minutes ago, therevivalist said:

How can you bottle a title run in February by drawing two games. 

• Like 1

It's a weird old season. We've been bossing it all season but we feel depressed like an ED sufferer with no blue jizz pills. The mancs have risen like dracula from the dead, the blue mancs have actually shown some fallibility in the league and to my eyes Neil Warnock has fully transitioned into Mr Punch. Weird fucking shit. I still reckon we're gonna win this bitch. 

6 hours ago, Aventus said:

I just checked, it's 5 yellows in the first 19 games, then it gets reset, so I think he's safe. 

I got excited for a minute there. 

How's that cunt only got 5 yellows. 

He should get a red most games I see him for persistent fouling alone. The cunts never booked, get away with 3 or 4 certain yellows every game before any ref dares to book him

• Like 1