You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

7 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

I think City's blip is over. I doubt they'll drop points from more than 1 game between now until the end of the season. Its a down to us 

They have a couple of games where they could drop a couple but yeah it’s really down to us to win 13 out of 14 to win it.

11 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

I think City's blip is over. I doubt they'll drop points from more than 1 game between now until the end of the season. Its a down to us 

Think they could drop points in a few games, but our mindset has to be that they won't. Really hope they go to the toilet when United still have something to play for i.e chasing top 4. 

6 minutes ago, TK421 said:

A meagre two point lead with fourteen more opportunities for us to drop points.  My overriding feeling is that we're going to fuck it up.  I wish I didn't feel that way, but I can't help it. 

The 5 point lead allows us to drop points in two games (depending on goal difference). Tomorrow is a real banana skin, but we got to get the 3 points then do the same against bournemouth.

I think the united-watford-everton games in the one week will be our defining ones. We come through them even 3 points ahead and I'm very confident.

City will have serious fixture congestion towards the end of the season and their best players are 30+. You got to think even despite their great squad it will impact on them. 

24 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

If playing West Ham is a "banana skin" we're fucked.

They're shit, and we should be beating them comfortably.

It's a timing thing again though for me.

Yes we are better than them of course we are - but it's another game where we play after the others, under pressure after their results...West Ham have had some bad results lately and will want to bounce back at home - under lights, good atmosphere etc.

If it was 3pm Saturday and not after the others had won and not before City get what i see as a bonus game midweek i would be saying we'll bum them.

Not to mention our depleted defence.

But title winning teams have to pass these tests and we have to go and pass it 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, an tha said:

It's a timing thing again though for me.

Yes we are better than them of course we are - but it's another game where we play after the others, under pressure after their results...West Ham have had some bad results lately and will want to bounce back at home - under lights, good atmosphere etc.

If it was 3pm Saturday and not after the others had won and not before City get what i see as a bonus game midweek i would be saying we'll bum them.

Not to mention our depleted defence.

But title winning teams have to pass these tests and we have to go and pass it 

If we have any ambition of winning the thing we have to just get it done, it's West Ham at the end of the day. Shit fixture times happen to everyone, champions do the job regardless.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DirkDiggledinho said:

If we have any ambition of winning the thing we have to just get it done, it's West Ham at the end of the day. Shit fixture times happen to everyone, champions do the job regardless.

Is right.

Sadly plenty of us are bricking it though - wish i wasn't but it's just way it is.

Will make it all the sweeter if we get the whole thing done!

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

At this moment we can afford a loss and a draw in the run I as they won’t win all their games, neither will we. We are putting ourselves under too much pressure, they cannot really slip up more either, they’re under pressure too

Agree on this - only thing i would say is they know what it takes to get it done, have the belief of knowing they can do it.

Hopefully we will have that after this season.