You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Solskjaer's making it difficult for that job to be offered to anybody else.

A very decent, if completely irrelevant, winning/unbeaten streak. Reminds me of us in some seasons when we were already out of the reckoning by February and were then able to go on some pointless 12 game unbeaten run because there was absolutely no pressure on our feeble-minded players.

Still, no harm in them winning a few more if keeps somebody like Simeone out of the reckoning.

48 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

A very decent, if completely irrelevant, winning/unbeaten streak. Reminds me of us in some seasons when we were already out of the reckoning by February and were then able to go on some pointless 12 game unbeaten run because there was absolutely no pressure on our feeble-minded players.

Still, no harm in them winning a few more if keeps somebody like Simeone out of the reckoning.

I hope they do well enough to give him the job permanently but well enough to win the Champions League ala Di Matteo.

Neymar, PSG and United are all shit.

Wouldn't be surprised if Real Madrid won it again. They've started playing quite well again the last few weeks, they've got no chance in the league, all the experience required, etc.

Little clubs like PSG or City aren't winning it, and United will be out this round or the next.

10 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Neymar, PSG and United are all shit.

Wouldn't be surprised if Real Madrid won it again. They've started playing quite well again the last few weeks, they've got no chance in the league, all the experience required, etc.

Little clubs like PSG or City aren't winning it, and United will be out this round or the next.

Benzema is having a tremendous season but he's the only forward really stepping up since Ronaldo left. I don't think they have enough up front anymore. The winner of Juve vs Atletico will be the favourite, Imo.

I kind of think United will win it. God is the ultimate piss on your chips kind of make believe guy. Given how their symbol is some kind of scampi nik nak that looks a little bit like a devil he's bang out of order. 

If we win the league though I could not give a fuck what happens with anything else. Winning the league has been the ultimate bastard. I don't know if it will be the kind of joy you get from succeeding through hard graft, talent and persistence or the joy you get from not pissing your pants and making it just in time as the piss makes its way down your dick. Maybe it's both the same thing. All I know is I should of been getting ready to go out 30 minutes ago.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, El Rojo said:

And never underestimate the English press’ ability to immediately have their agenda dead set against a new manager coming in should they not give it to Solskjaer.

Know it’s not the be-all and end-all, but a negative narrative waiting for any slip they can file already half-written articles about from the minute someone new came in wouldn’t be a terrible thing.

United aren't winning shit. It's only their fans saying Solskjaer might do a Di Matteo. They are fucking crap and are only winning games because they have no pressure on them. 

We will beat them convincingly at the toilet next month because their dickhead fans will want them to attack us and Ole will oblige and open up the game for us to counter them. Not worried about that game in the slightest. Klopp will out think him.

Back to yesterdays game, i hope the rest of the Premier League managers were taking note. To beat city, go 5-4-1. Sit your striker about 40 yards from goal and stick all the defenders on the 18 yard line. Let them have possession and sprint out to the Centre Mids when they go side to side. You then need pace out wide to help you get out from time to time. Palace did this, Rafa did this and even going back to Mourinho at Inter, that's how he beat pep too. Hopefully all the other fucking shit managers in the Prem can see this too!

Game on for us. We got this...

Imagine the fucking C Ronaldo jizz fest if Juve win it. I wouldn't be able to bear it. Plus I can't stand that fucking club. 

I think City have to be favourites. Especially if they end up wider than 7 points from us when the round matches are upon us. I think if you asked most City fans they would take us winning the league as long as they win the champions league. 

If its not us then I hope Atletico win it. 

Just looked and City are favourites with pretty much every bookie followed by Barca. We are 9/1 with most and Utd are 25/1. Atletico are 20/1 ! Worth a tenner of anyones money that. 

United's fixtures from mid Feb to mid March. 

February 12 | Man Utd vs PSG | Champions League

February 16 | Chelsea vs Man Utd | FA Cup

February 24 | Man Utd vs Liverpool | Premier League

February 27 | Palace vs Man Utd | Premier League

March 2 | Man Utd vs Southampton | Premier League

Manrch 6 | PSG vs Man Utd | Champions League

March 10 | Arsenal vs Man Utd | Premier League

March 16 | Man Utd vs Man City | Premier League

If they come out the other side of that with more than 2 wins they'd be doing well for themselves. 

6 minutes ago, Aventus said:

United's fixtures from mid Feb to mid March. 

February 12 | Man Utd vs PSG | Champions League

February 16 | Chelsea vs Man Utd | FA Cup

February 24 | Man Utd vs Liverpool | Premier League

February 27 | Palace vs Man Utd | Premier League

March 2 | Man Utd vs Southampton | Premier League

Manrch 6 | PSG vs Man Utd | Champions League

March 10 | Arsenal vs Man Utd | Premier League

March 16 | Man Utd vs Man City | Premier League

If they come out the other side of that with more than 2 wins they'd be doing well for themselves. 

I reckon they’ll beat Chelsea in the FA Cup, beat Southampton and either win or draw at Selhurst Park. PSG could go either way. Have a nagging feeling that they’ll beat us but hope I’m wrong.

36 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Imagine the fucking C Ronaldo jizz fest if Juve win it. I wouldn't be able to bear it. Plus I can't stand that fucking club. 

I think City have to be favourites. Especially if they end up wider than 7 points from us when the round matches are upon us. I think if you asked most City fans they would take us winning the league as long as they win the champions league. 

If its not us then I hope Atletico win it. 

Just looked and City are favourites with pretty much every bookie followed by Barca. We are 9/1 with most and Utd are 25/1. Atletico are 20/1 ! Worth a tenner of anyones money that. 

I don't think City are mentally strong enough to win it, once they come up against a bit of adversity they'll go to bits, just wait til one of the European Big boys like Madrid, Barca or us get hold of them. 

I asked a city fan about his thoughts and he said he'd rather win the prem every time, he's still bitter about uefa punishing them for breaking the FFP rules, he's probably one of the fans that boos at the beginning of European matches.