You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, The Guest said:

Forget about goal difference.  If we finish on the same points as them they are going to be miles ahead due to it.

I thought that about a month ago when they were about 10 goals ahead, we pulled it back though, they'll concede a lot more than we will. 

Deffo not catching them on goals scored though. 

35 minutes ago, Aventus said:

I thought that about a month ago when they were about 10 goals ahead, we pulled it back though, they'll concede a lot more than we will. 

Yep, goal difference is the only potential saving grace, in the event of level points. Goals scored is probably gone, while the H2H is in their favour. 

7 hours ago, Aventus said:

We got even with them on goal difference with them being 7 points behind.  For them to catch those 7 points up it’s going to mean our goal difference taking a hit while theirs improves.  That’s ignoring the fact they will hit plenty of cricket scores we have never really looked like doing anywhere near as often.

Looks like Arsenal are in disarray as their chief scout wants to leave over disagreements with Unai Emery and the owners over player targets and transfer budgets. Emery wants to sign players he's worked with while the scout wanted Ousmane Dembele and got told no by Emery and the board. 

Hopefully them not qualifying for the top 4 again hurts them financially and their fans keep having massive meltdowns.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Looks like Arsenal are in disarray as their chief scout wants to leave over disagreements with Unai Emery and the owners over player targets and transfer budgets. Emery wants to sign players he's worked with while the scout wanted Ousmane Dembele and got told no by Emery and the board. 

Hopefully them not qualifying for the top 4 again hurts them financially and their fans keep having massive meltdowns.

Somebody needs to make up the top 4, and I'd rather it be Arsenal at the expense of Chelsea, Tottenham, or the Mancs. 

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Somebody needs to make up the top 4, and I'd rather it be Arsenal at the expense of Chelsea, Tottenham, or the Mancs. 

Defo have them ahead of the Mancs but them in disarray is good news for us. Chelsea won't be the same if Hazard goes to Spain and they change their manager every other season.

As long as we stay where we are for as long as possible we'll be more of an attractive proposition for players and sponsors to give us more cash. 

42 minutes ago, dandyman said:

Seems the babelcopter has been on the move today and landed at Craven Cottage 

Believing that Fulham can “definitely stay up” when asked, Ryan signs till the end of the season!!

Strange move from them. It's in defence where they need reinforcements, not up front.

1 hour ago, dandyman said:

Seems the babelcopter has been on the move today and landed at Craven Cottage 

Believing that Fulham can “definitely stay up” when asked, Ryan signs till the end of the season!!

Ryan.Babel_.jpg

Good job he's not signing for Everton.

5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

England’s number 9 out for six weeks. Son away at the Asia Cup. Stick a fork in Spurs, they’re done. 

And that’s why I wanted them to win on Sunday as I couldn’t see them sustaining the challenge. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

He has called a snapped conference after the spy-gate thing. 

That's it, he's called a special press conference for later today. It wasn't expected there would be one today so it's 2+2=?