You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

8 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Not many words about Rashford's cheating to get a player sent off there.  Good to see they've got the refs onside ahead of next week.

We really need to bum them dead hard next week.

Think we haven't beat them in league since 2014....need to sort that.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Typical Chelsea fans really, no surprise at all.

Heard about this on match of the day, there's just no need for it at all. Sometimes people are so set in their ways that they act the same now as they did 30 years ago without realizing there are so many more ways to be seen doing the things you do. 

I suspect the club will ban them and the Police will take action against them. Idiots.

MOTD Commentator: "Claudio Ranieri and Jose Mourinho, who are good friends, exchanging their contrasting views on the sending off..."

Jose Mourinho (speaking of a 56 year old Ranieri):

“He (Ranieri) has lived for five years in England and still has trouble saying good morning and good afternoon,” Mourinho said.

“He is almost 70, and he has won a Super Cup and another small cup. He's old and he hasn't won anything. He’s too old to change mentality.”

With friends like these.

18 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Heard about this on match of the day, there's just no need for it at all. Sometimes people are so set in their ways that they act the same now as they did 30 years ago without realizing there are so many more ways to be seen doing the things you do. 

I suspect the club will ban them and the Police will take action against them. Idiots.

I’m sorry Shooter, I might have got the wrong end of the stick here, but the main problem for me is that there are still some people who think that calling someone black is some sort of an insult. As if being of colour is somewhat inferior than being white. The chance of being caught shouldn’t come into it at all. The dude is an idiot for doing it not for getting caught.

Just now, Numero Veinticinco said:

It would be quite irregular for a Londoner to call somebody a Manc as an insult. 

I think the term "Manc" is fairly ubiquitous these days. The full title "Manc cunt" is still mainly spoken on Merseyside however as language develops so quickly these days it no doubt be be the standard term used to describe anyone connected with or supporting either of the Manchester clubs.  

7 hours ago, aRdja said:

I’m sorry Shooter, I might have got the wrong end of the stick here, but the main problem for me is that there are still some people who think that calling someone black is some sort of an insult. As if being of colour is somewhat inferior than being white. The chance of being caught shouldn’t come into it at all. The dude is an idiot for doing it not for getting caught.

I made two points - the first being there is no place for racism, the second being the effects into his own life will be far reaching. Racism is abhorrent, as is any type of bullying. Unfortunately it is a fact of life that people do it. But when it's done in a public arena where there are cameras pointing everywhere, the fallout from it is likely to be huge - employment, relationships etc. 

Both points can be solved simply by not doing it. 

Not shown on the clips above is Sterling's reaction which they showed on MOTD - he looked as if somene had said black cunt to him.  Either ways the horrible chav cunt will be banned, reminds me of that lawyer guy from a few years ago:

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/chelsea-fan-lawyer-sacked-calling-10874438

• Upvote 1

You could easily say he says: 

"You pink bastard, fuck off", "you thick bastard, fuck off" or "you fake bastard, fuck off". 

Or, he could have said, "manc", "black" or whatever. 

Either way, Chelsea should be placed into administration and every fan shipped off to some of the flooded islands I discovered when I was bored on Google Earth. 

• Upvote 1