You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

11 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

He seems to have really burst onto the scene. I’ve barely seen anything of him but I’ve heard his name more often than almost any player recently. 

Yeah, ive not watched a lot of German football this season but from what I can gather he’s pretty much been the stand out player in the bundesliga (along with Alcacer), and from what I have seen, he looks crazy good. Touch, control, the way he eases past players, end product. The kid seems to have it all

1 minute ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Wasn't he at Man City and didn't get a sniff due to big money signings? If so, they probably have a sneaky clause in there...

He was. Watched him against us in the ressies before and he just fucking ripped through us. Unbelievable talent 

Portugal, England and Switzerland are through to the Nations League finals next summer. They'll be joined by France if the Dutch lose to Germany but, if I've understood it right, the Dutch would go through if they get a point against the Germans. They have a better goal difference than France but also have the better head-to-head, which is the first tie-breaker.

This Nations League is complicated as fuck, and all the UEFA nations still need to contest a qualifying campaign so you wonder what the point of it is. I guess the positive thing is that the calendar isn't as stacked with meaningless friendlies. Also, because the smaller nations are placed in their own league with the top-placed side getting 'promotion', it enables those sides to at least win a few internationals instead of getting dry bummed by everyone like in the qualifiers. San Marino are still the shittest national team in Europe.

It's early days for the competition but the basic idea is much better than what we had before.

16 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

Kane          

Sancho                             Sterling/Rashford

Foden              Mount/Dele

Cook

Sessegnon/Chilwell     Stones            Gomez               TAA

Pickford

If that potential lineup in 4 years time doesn't get your juices flowing nothing will. 

Would’ve been easier to just upvote the below post.

Van Dijk's scored a last-minute equaliser against Germany, and so the Dutch will be in the Nations League finals after finishing ahead of France in the group. So the Nations League finals will be between Portugal, England, Switzerland and Netherlands, with those games to be played in Portugal in June.

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Scotland were a goal down against Israel, James Forrest replies with 2. 2:1 half time. Forrest has scored 4 in 2 games with a half to go. He is on fire. 

Hope Scotland win 85-1.

France playing Uruguay on telly. Mbappe went off injured. Hope it's nothing trivial.