You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

14 Switzerland v Qatar 
15 England v USA
15 Croatia v Spain
16 Egypt v Tunisia 
16 Brazil v Uruguay (at Arsenal)
16 Holland v France 
17 Albania v Scotland 
17 Equatorial Guinea v Senegal 
18 England v Croatia 
18 Switzerland v Belgium
18 Guinea v Côte D'Ivoire
19 Germany v Holland 
20 UAE v Egypt 
20 Brazil v Cameroon (Milton Keynes)
20 Scotland v Israel 

I believe these are the games that affect us...

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Got free tickets to see them against Croatia at Anfield in the summer. Called it there and then that Croatia are a fucking good side. 

I'm just thinking it'll be great having one of our most important players not fucking off half way around the world and getting back late.  Always has a big effect on us.

I love the bones off Jurgen but he needs to pull the finger out when it comes to these dopey internationals. Pep has no problem parking his morals when it comes to withdrawing players from international duty or human rights in the Middle East. 

Their squad is better than ours and we need to squeeze every last inch out of it. Mane's wrist should need a rest, so should Hendersons hammy, Virgils ribs and Bobby's head. They should be sitting at home now with the feet up. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

A bit harsh, this. If he's forgotten his coin, this seems a sensible way of deciding it, without delaying kick-off.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46202509

Pick up a piece of grass and say pick a hand. That's what I do if I forget/lose my coin. Beats marching back over to the side of the pitch or dressing room. A ban is a fucking joke.

1 hour ago, Trumo said:

Did none of the dumb cunts think to turn the TV on?

And miss the chance of swooning over the lost compatriot? No chance...

Until Judge Rinder comes on.

12 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

A bit harsh, this. If he's forgotten his coin, this seems a sensible way of deciding it, without delaying kick-off.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46202509

Good to see the FA have their priorities right. Can't have refs messing about with tossing a coin as next thing you know they will disallowing perfectly good goals because they don't know the offside laws. 

N'golo Kante refused an offshore tax dodge when he signed for Chelsea, because he preferred a cleaner, more honest arrangement. 

https://www.90min.com/posts/6222732-n-golo-kante-refused-to-be-paid-through-offshore-company-despite-alleged-pressure-from-chelsea

Far too decent a person for that cunt club.

• Upvote 1