You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I can't see us keeping pace with City over 38 games, their squad is just too good. At least our rivals for 2nd have dropped points.

It's going to take a massive blip from City and us hardly dropping any points to win the title. Lottery winning cunts.

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Leaving aside that it’s a rich oiligarch’s play thing, and they bought their success, they’re probably the best side over seen in the Premier League. 

Not to mention all their bent practice like being paid hundreds of millions by Etihad to sponsor a ground they don't even own.

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

I can't see us keeping pace with City over 38 games, their squad is just too good. At least our rivals for 2nd have dropped points.

It's going to take a massive blip from City and us hardly dropping any points to win the title. Lottery winning cunts.

It must be soul destroying to have 30 pts from 12 games, be unbeaten and know it isn't enough to be top.

That pressure week after week has to take its toll.

It is just laughable really that here we are facing having to probably get 100 pts to even be in with a shout.

81pts Leicester won league with for example.

Even when we lost it in 2014 it was only mid 80's pts.

Laughable

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Leaving aside that it’s a rich oiligarch’s play thing, and they bought their success, they’re probably the best side over seen in the Premier League. 

City are excellent, but I’d take Arsenal’s invincible side and United’s treble side over them personally.

Just now, aRdja said:

City are excellent, but I’d take Arsenal’s invincible side and United’s treble side over them personally.

I think this City side would make the Mancs' treble winners look like a mid table side. Much like Guardiola's Barcelona did to them in the 2009 and 2011 Champions League finals.

No chance

That Utd team won the league with 79pts. You be lucky to finish top 4 with that these days. 

The Arsenal team better but again 90pts and this City side will be close if not above 100 again

They should though considering finances and the complete manipulation of FFP. Fully backed by UEFA, Epl, FA and supported in dodgy deals