You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A United win would be best for us, followed by a draw. Obviously.

However, I would be lying if I said I would be too disappointed if City put 12 past them.

I'd like to think we're in a title race, and it seems absurd to think that two points off them at this stage of the season that we aren't. However, they are a phenomenal side and I just can't see them getting less than about 100 points again. And I can't see us getting more than 85/90. Our midfield isn't good enough, and we don't have enough depth in the squad generally.

Really, really want us to win the FA Cup this season. I am just fucking sick of winning nothing. I think it would have a great effect on the squad as well. Not enough of this lot knows what it is to win. To be winners.

• Upvote 1

i'd settle for 10 points clear of those utter, spawny, horrible twats and 2 behind the emptyhad Tupperware collectors on Sunday evening.

one we can make up in 1 match, the other, miles behind with 4 defeats in 11. where I would like them.

picked the wrong week to give up sniffing glue

• Like 1

1 hour ago, niallers said:

Les reed sacked by Southampton. Wasn't he the wanker who held up van dijks transfer last year? 

I'm amazed he found employment in football again after his stint in charge at Charlton. The absolute epitome of the clueless FA man-in-a-suit brigade.

• Upvote 1

Haven't paid much attention to Chelsea's Europa League campaign (or Chelsea in general, for that matter) but they've landed themselves in a group with Belarus side BATE Borisov, Hungarian side MOL Vidi and Greek side PAOK Salonika, which makes it look like all their opponents were drawn from pot 4. Ample opportunity to rest players in preparation for Premier League games.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Ten men Brighton losing to a very late Cardiff goal in which Bamba was both offside and not booked for taking his shirt off. More shit officiating. No surprise that Atkinson’s involved.

Yeah but it's the little guys so come on,they have to get those ickle breaks. Poor little Cardiff.

Ha fucking madness in that Norwich/Millwall game. 

Get in Rafa. Up to 14th now the Toon. 

Hearts lost at home. That bubble has been burst by 2 hammering off Celtic in the space of 6 days. Celtic win tomorrow and will go 2 points clear with a game in hand. I feel another treble coming on.