You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

Last time I’m trusting my stupid app. Still, it’s a sad state of affairs if any Reds are looking enviously at Spurs this season. 

Agree but I would say they are not in a much worse position as us. Beat Inter next week and I reckon Inter will blow it against PSG while Spurs beat a Barca second string

10 hours ago, aRdja said:

Spurs showing us how it’s done

11 hours ago, aRdja said:

Lucas Moura is playing like everything we want Mane to be.

I’m sorry, but no. This is blatant trolling. You’ll say it isn’t, but the way you posted one, then ignored all the replies and posted the other is clearly trolling. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I’m sorry, but no. This is blatant trolling. You’ll say it isn’t, but the way you posted one, then ignored all the replies and posted the other is clearly trolling. 

You think he'd reign it in just a bit on the day he gets pulled up on it but no, constant obvious trolling all night.

He wasn't watching the Spurs game.  How good could Moura have been when they one nil down to PSV at the time and the Brazilian got hooked 15 minutes into the second half.  I couldn't say for sure cause I only interested in the PSG-Napoli game.

• Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I was angry and drunk mate, and had you been watching the game at the same , you would’ve noticed that the comments were specific to the moments in the game e.g., Lucas making a slaloming run, and Kane scoring their winner.

• Downvote 1

40 minutes ago, Grinch said:

You think he'd reign it in just a bit on the day he gets pulled up on it but no, constant obvious trolling all night.

He wasn't watching the Spurs game.  How good could Moura have been when they one nil down to PSV at the time and the Brazilian got hooked 15 minutes into the second half.  I couldn't say for sure cause I only interested in the PSG-Napoli game.

Just let this obsession go mate, can’t be healthy surely

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I was angry and drunk mate, and had you been watching the game at the same , you would’ve noticed that the comments were specific to the moments in the game e.g., Lucas making a slaloming run, and Kane scoring their winner.

Fair enough, but quite a few on the forum (certainly not just Grinch) are calling you out for trolling. You may want to take a step back and see if your posts are actually conveying your position rather than a small part of it, often shared repeatedly, over and over, which might make it sound like you’re trolling. 

48 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Fair enough, but quite a few on the forum (certainly not just Grinch) are calling you out for trolling. You may want to take a step back and see if your posts are actually conveying your position rather than a small part of it, often shared repeatedly, over and over, which might make it sound like you’re trolling. 

Certainly @VERBAL DIARRHEA has bought into it. There are certain players I have biases for e.g., Sturridge and Ox, and some against e.g., Bobby, Matip and some I feel unfairly treated e.g., Lovren. I’m not going to refrain from posting my opinion because it might offend @Grinch or VB. Again, I’m more than happy for them to put me on ignore.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, aRdja said:

Certainly @VERBAL DIARRHEA has bought into it. There are certain players I have biases for e.g., Sturridge and Ox, and some against e.g., Bobby, Matip and some I feel unfairly treated e.g., Lovren. I’m not going to refrain from posting my opinion because it might offend @Grinch or VB. Again, I’m more than happy for them to put me on ignore.

I didn’t even put JP on ignore. So carry on Roger, there’s a good lad.

• Upvote 1

That was an awful decision to award City a penalty. Fucking hell!

Ramos elbowed an opponent's nose off and the officials didn't see it. Of course he tried to act all innocent afterwards, the shithouse.

Speaking of shithouses, I see Herrera is up to his usual tricks too. Snidey cunt in the image of his manager.

• Upvote 1