You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, skend04 said:

The Fulham boss is going to get sacked right before we play them this weekend isn't he. Couldn't he have won tonight just for a stay of execution?

Happens to us quite a lot that doesn't it? I hope they keep him and let him see the season out. Sacking managers dead quick is fucking stupid.

Who are they gonna bring in? Oh hang on, Putney green is swilling with gravy as we speak. 

44 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Mark Hughes supposed to be gone if they lose at the weekend & the main names being considered to replace him are --- you guessed it --- Moyes & Allardyce.

What a time to be alive for Southampton fans , they don't even have any players worth us making bids for.

Bertrand and Soares are very good. Bertrand would be really good competition for Robbo.

11 minutes ago, Grinch said:

Stays like this in the PSG Napoli game and we'd be through with a win against the Italians at Anfield, regardless of how the other round of games play out.

Have to be by more than 2 goals wouldn't it as we lost 1 nil there. Bad team to have to push up against though. Could loads of issues on the counter 

Just now, Lee909 said:

Have to be by more than 2 goals wouldn't it as we lost 1 nil there. Bad team to have to push up against though. Could loads of issues on the counter 

Nah, Napoli will be on eight points when they beat Red Star, we beat Napoli to be on nine.   A draw in the game tonight would bring your scenario.   

That's worse case scenario after our game in Paris.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Grinch said:

Nah, Napoli will be on eight points when they beat Red Star, we beat Napoli to be on nine.   A draw in the game tonight would bring your scenario.   

That's worse case scenario after our game in Paris.

Ah cool

The league I saw must not have been updated 

Thought it would be 9 apiece 

Not too bad, at least it would be in our hands. Need to up these performances though. And Shaqiri needs to play, only one playing well yet constantly dropped for the missing man 

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Ah cool

The league I saw must not have been updated 

Thought it would be 9 apiece 

Not too bad, at least it would be in our hands. Need to up these performances though. And Shaqiri needs to play, only one playing well yet constantly dropped for the missing man 

All boils down to our midfield, we've simply got to get Kieta/Shaqiri/Fabinbo in there.   The rest have proved not to work time and time again.

That and never starting Danny me again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

53 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Lucas Moura is playing like everything we want Mane to be.

Just turned the Spurs game on and there is Moura sat on the bench. The Curse of aRdja strikes again. Can you start praising the City and Chelsea players like this?

6 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Thinks it going to go down to needing to beat Napoli by 2 goals at Anfield. 

Fucked everything up with a poxy last min loss to Napoli and a shit house performance tonight

Seems it will, and that, with our form so far this season, is a mountain to climb.

To be fair we were outplayed away at Napoli and deserved nothing but a loss.

2 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

We’re in first place in our group. They’re in third place. We’re also ahead of them in the league. What exactly are they showing us?

Well we aren't in first we are in second. 

Though I can easy see Inter fuck it all up and let them through

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Well we aren't in first we are in second. 

Though I can easy see Inter fuck it all up and let them through

Last time I’m trusting my stupid app. Still, it’s a sad state of affairs if any Reds are looking enviously at Spurs this season.