You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Looks like Real Madrid are going to sack their manager. 18 million euro pay off isn't too bad for him though. 

Conte is odds on to get it which I find odd. If Wenger is available they could do a lot worse than bring him in even if its just short term. 

I would prefer a tense affair where City get a questionable straight red card early only for Kane to fluff the pelanty. Then tackles flying in from everywhere and a bit of a kerfuffle at the whistle for half time.

A couple more yellow cards and Eriksen hobbling off before it fizzles out in the last few minutes to resounding whistles from both ends.

2 red cards either side and a 4 nil win for Spurs. We are far better than Spurs and anything to knock the stuffing out of City's sails is great. City will win 2:1. That pitch is a disgrace by the way. I can't wish injury on anyone but if either side lose a player because of it then they should file a fucking lawsuit. 

55 minutes ago, Strontium Dog said:

A Spurs win is overwhelmingly the best possible result tonight.

Agreed. 

A. City are our main rivals this year, so them dropping points is always a good thing.

B. We have already played and beat spurs away, so if we're looking at like for like fixtures we'd have one up on them.

C. City have a bit of an air of invincibility at the moment, teams line up with the intention of not losing. Once they've had one defeat its more likely others will follow. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I can't wish injury on anyone but if either side lose a player because of it then they should file a fucking lawsuit. 

I can. I hope every player gets shin splints. One of those not so serious but really frustrating injuries. 

I have no sympathy because I get them all the time and nobody cares whenever I tell them. 

Just seen the pictures of the pitch. Fuck me that's bad and looks dangerously cut up. The stupidity of having Nfl games on a football pitch. Spurs should have been told to fuck off by the Premier league with their ground hosting Nfl games during the season. 

22 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Just seen the pictures of the pitch. Fuck me that's bad and looks dangerously cut up. The stupidity of having Nfl games on a football pitch. Spurs should have been told to fuck off by the Premier league with their ground hosting Nfl games during the season. 

To be fair to Wembley , I assume they had the NFL booked well before Spurs' new ground debacle forced them into the country's dearest Airbnb stint.

25 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I think their new ground will have separate pitches for football and the NFL games.

10 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I think their new ground will have separate pitches for football and the NFL games.

Yes m8 the stadium will feature the world's first dividing retractable pitch, and it will be the first stadium in the UK to have  2 pitched inside : a retractable grass pitch for football, and a synthetic surface underneath for NFL games and other events.

3 minutes ago, dylstar said:

Yes m8 the stadium will feature the world's first dividing retractable pitch, and it will be the first stadium in the UK to have  2 pitched inside : a retractable grass pitch for football, and a synthetic surface underneath for NFL games and other events.

I beg your pardon?

• Upvote 1