You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Good result, Chelsea look a bit toothless. If Hazard gets a long term injury, he'll take 75% of their attacking threat with him.

Jorginho would have been sensational for us. The only consolation is that City didn't get their hands on him.

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Everton are likely to get bummed as well.

Actually wouldn't mind them getting a point today....anything that keeps any of the other top 6 sides down is ok...

Obviously not 3 pts though or my head would fall off at the sleeping giants waking to reclaim their rightful place at the top table.

21 minutes ago, Elite said:

It was you split-head but why?

Why do you act like an obnoxious little twat all the time?

Because he was replying to the guy who was having a go at Alisson and thinks he’s been a bit shit and was criticising him for the huge mistake of misplacing a 40 yard pass once in a game. So he thinks Alisson’s a bit shit but fabianski is a top keeper. 

1 minute ago, an tha said:

Actually wouldn't mind them getting a point today....anything that keeps any of the other top 6 sides down is ok...

Obviously not 3 pts though or my head would fall off at the sleeping giants waking to reclaim their rightful place at the top table.

I don't expect Arsenal to be a threat but it's useful that they drop as many points as possible early doors but I don't want Everton to win a throw-in never mind a match.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, moof said:

Because he was replying to the guy who was having a go at Alisson and thinks he’s been a bit shit and was criticising him for the huge mistake of misplacing a 40 yard pass once in a game. So he thinks Alisson’s a bit shit but fabianski is a top keeper. 

I didn't know Mr Pink had been so critical of Allison, so thanks for the clarification. Maybe he should be called Mr Blue.

• Upvote 2