You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Have Juventus looked like conceding? I’m not watching it. 

I’m on Ajax (already won), Madrid, Juve and Utd. If anyone’s ever read me posting about what I’ve bet on on here then you’ll know that either Madrid or Juve will surely fuck it up. 

Cash out value is shite because it’s a free bet. 

Fuckin’ A. That’s a months worth of Kratom boxed off. 

• Upvote 3

Tonight shows how small a club City still are. Nowhere near filling their stadium, no atmosphere besides groaning when their billion dollar squad doesn't perform for a single match, another loss in the premier European competition making it their 4th in a row. Tiny club no matter how rich they are. 

• Upvote 3

Valencia have had an absolute mare tonight. Lost 2-0 against 10 men, conceded 2 penalties, failed to convert their own deep into stoppage time, and two of Juve's subs were enforced by injury. Saw the Ronaldo red card incident and it looks like the officials have gone overboard in their handling of the incident, as it was a yellow card at best. That said, he didn't half make sure the cameras focussed on him due to his histrionics. The ref Felix Brych is one I've highlighted before as being fully capable of ruining games by being card-happy and arrogant.

Watching a bit of the City-Lyon game, you can see why Fekir was targetted this summer. His style of play is very well suited to ours.

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Tonight shows how small a club City still are. Nowhere near filling their stadium, no atmosphere besides groaning when their billion dollar squad doesn't perform for a single match, another loss in the premier European competition making it their 4th in a row. Tiny club no matter how rich they are. 

They advertise Champions League tickets on local radio stations on game day. You don't get much small time than that.

14 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

They try and excuse it by saying its in protest for when uefa punished them for breaking ffp rules about 5 years ago. 

That's why they still boo the music. 

23 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Meh. Still annoyed that Napoli fucked me over last night. Had a 7/1 treble on us, them and Dortmund. 

There’s money to be made tomorrow, that’s for sure. 

I had the same three with Atletico as well.

Tonight's was Bayern, United, Juventus, and Real Madrid -1. Could have done the whole lot at -1.

Chelsea, Leverkusen, Kiev, Leipzig for me tomorrow. 

9 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I had the same three with Atletico as well.

Tonight's was Bayern, United, Juventus, and Real Madrid -1. Could have done the whole lot at -1.

Chelsea, Leverkusen, Kiev, Leipzig for me tomorrow. 

I need Chelsea and under 4.5 goals for 5 ton.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1