You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just saw those real madrid twats were getting beat so flicked through sky to sit back and enjoy it and not a trace....

Then looked online and saw sky have lost la liga rights to something called eleven sports...ffs!

I’m watching on a Bein US stream. 3-1 to Madrid now. The commentary is ace. There’s a yank fella doing it but the co-commentator is a Geordie that could easily get a gig as a Sid Waddell impersonator. I don’t know if the Americans can even understand what he’s on about.

Edit: Wikipedia tells me he’s called Ray Hudson. Never heard of the cunt.

I’m watching on a Bein US stream. 3-1 to Madrid now. The commentary is ace. There’s a yank fella doing it but the co-commentator is a Geordie that could easily get a gig as a Sid Waddell impersonator. I don’t know if the Americans can even understand what he’s on about.

Firstly...shit, cunts Real Madrid...

Now that is out the way - Sid Waddell what a great man....apart from him covering the commentary box with jizz over that fat sex offender Taylor the man was a legend...a fucking 24 carat loon but a legend.

• Upvote 1

Reckon Rafa could still do a job at a top club or has football (and especially footballers) moved on?

I think he'll always be more suited to improving the chances of a club that isn't currently at the very top of the tree. Valencia and us suited. Real Madrid didn't. Inter was a slightly unique situation (it was a little like what Moyes was left at United - although obviously the similarities end there).

I think he would have been excellent for Arsenal, and would currently be for AC Milan. Or Valencia again. That type of job. Where there is little expectancy re the style of football (it can be excellent and it can be dull under Rafa, he's the ultimate pragmatist in that regard). Maybe Arsenal fans would be stupid enough to moan about the football. Not sure. Probably.

I actually think if Ashley fucked off and they just got someone that wouldn't have them absolutely rock bottom of the spending every season then he could do something at Newcastle. The club suits. Big stadium, big potential, won fuck all recently.

I think he proved last year he miles ahead of the majority of the league. The club turned a fucking profit, and he had/has arguably the worst squad in the league yet finished top half.

Would love to see him win one of the domestic cups there.

• Upvote 5

Ref standards in the premier League is bar far the worst in world football. Mike Riley needs to sort it out of fuck off.

You have never watched football in Brasil. 

Standards in England have gotten worse, yes, but there is a LONG way to go before they reach rock-bottom!!

Felipe Anderson looks a player. I reckon West Ham might have pulled off a coup signing him.

Glad we played them before he found his feet.

Looked a bit of a shit house watching him against us. I’m guessing he’ll be brilliant 1 in 4 games and terrible the rest. He does look very talented though