You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

5 Spaniards and no English players in Chelseas starting 11. Their bench looks class. They will run us close for 2nd

Yeah think they'll be good but lack a bit of firepower for me. Not many in that side you could see getting 20 plus goals in the league

Reckon Rafa could still do a job at a top club or has football (and especially footballers) moved on?

At the very very top clubs i thinks his times done. But a team trying to work into the top 6 in England,being 3/4th in Spain etc yeah i think he could still do it.

The top clubs have moved on from the structure

Oh fuck off pen

Who

Fuck all wrong with the tackle

Had to make it

Should have got the ball first time.  Once he was past the defender that was obvious before the defender went for the ball.  Don't give these crap refs a decision like that to make.

Tackle from behind, and got more of the man than the ball.

Well, if you think it was wrong the ref definately made up for it now!

He got the ball first and plenty of it

Terrible decision

To be fair that Newcastle winger got plenty of Giroud too

Though i don't think it he meant it to be dangerous just sgrugging him off