You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Haha get in Brighton.

While I usually say it's unwise to write off the manc vermin, I am enjoying the immense negativity surrounding them. It's Jose himself who has created this negative environment, the players must be fuming as Jose keeps telling the press that they need more players - basically his current lot are not good enough. Reckon he'll be fired before the end of the season. 

Haha get in Brighton.

While I usually say it's unwise to write off the manc vermin, I am enjoying the immense negativity surrounding them. It's Jose himself who has created this negative environment, the players must be fuming as Jose keeps telling the press that they need more players - basically his current lot are not good enough. Reckon he'll be fired before the end of the season.

Lets hope not.

We don't want a manager coming in there who can get a shift out of a quality squad.

They really don't want to play for him , hes thrown them all under the bus at some point in time we all know what it's like to have a boss who installs zero confidence in you your hardly likely to pull your tripe out for him.the mad fucker deserves everything he gets he's the total opposite to Herr Klopp thank God

Just hope there are no decent managers about when he does get bonfired. Simeone would organise them and get them winning stuff but hopefully he stays at Atletico and the Mancs board turn their noses up at him because of the style of football he plays.

They've been linked with Zidane but it seems wishful thinking by the Manc loving press.

I'd love someone like Giggs or Neville to get the job. Problem is they have that much cash they are never likely to sink without a trace but as long as they stay average and don't threaten for the league or CL I'll be happy.

Just hope there are no decent managers about when he does get bonfired. Simeone would organise them and get them winning stuff but hopefully he stays at Atletico and the Mancs board turn their noses up at him because of the style of football he plays.

They've been linked with Zidane but it seems wishful thinking by the Manc loving press.

I'd love someone like Giggs or Neville to get the job. Problem is they have that much cash they are never likely to sink without a trace but as long as they stay average and don't threaten for the league or CL I'll be happy.

Looking at the utter fucking shite LVG and Maureen have been serving up for 5 years I'd say that Simeone is probably at the top of their wish list.  Make no mistake, whatever shite they spout in the press the Manc board know what's coming and will already be sounding out potential replacements on the quiet.  Maureen's got one foot on the slippery slope, we've seen this movie before.

Ideally spurs beat these cunts next weekend and if we win our next two games we have 6 points on them.

City look very good but they've beaten Arsenal and Huddersfield. They will miss De Bruyne even if their squad is class. Arguably the best player in the league. Aguero will miss games as will Kompany. They are rightly favourites but there won't be much in it.

Spurs have a top class 13-14 but their squad will let them down. An injury to Kane and I just can't see them being up there. Chelsea look very good but that defence could be their achilles heal.

You know Spurs are gonna lose against them, the cunts always do.

Spurs-Utd draw probably best imo

These will still get plenty of shitty results and want Spurs dtlropping points. Reckon this Spurs side could be running on empty over christmas and by late march. Very small squad that relies on Kane,Ali,Son and Eriksson alot

All teams rely on their best players a lot. God forbid, anything happens to VVD, or any of the front 3. Midfield were ok. But elsewhere not so much. Robbo too, would hate to see Moreno in the team for a period.

All teams rely on their best players a lot. God forbid, anything happens to VVD, or any of the front 3. Midfield were ok. But elsewhere not so much. Robbo too, would hate to see Moreno in the team for a period.

They do

But so mamy of there goals are wrapped up in Kane. They are a good side but very thin squad wise and after a year of thevworld cup it could bite them in the arse.