Quantcast
Jasper Cillessen - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Sign in to follow this  
Captain Turdseye

Jasper Cillessen

Is a pea headed scrawny little runt. When was the last time you saw a great keeper with a tiny head, all the greats have heads that would embarrass John Terry. Fuck him. There's also the small matter of him looking like Aspas's gay eastern european uncle, I've got broader shoulders and bigger arms than him and I'm a lazy twat, looks like he'd be blown over by a strong gust of wind.

Would still take him over our two clowns mind.

40 caps for the dutch side, 101 for ajax, Barca saw fit to sign him. what could go wrong? 

If there is one thing to ensure Liverpool don't sign a player, it's when the Cap'n starts a thread to welcome him.

Erm... Xherdan Shaqiri says hi.

Although I think he meant pie. He’s not grasped the language yet.

He wants to be inside us. It’s on the OneFootball site. If that’s not an indication of an imminent transfer then I don’t know what is.

Barcelona goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen has reportedly told Liverpool he will hand in transfer request should they make a formal offer.

The Netherlands shot-stopper has been at Camp Nou for the past two seasons but has consistently played understudy to Marc-Andre ter Stegen.

The 29-year-old played just 10 times in all competitions last term and is believed to be keen on leaving the Blaugrana in a bid to earn first team minutes.

And according to Catalan daily Sport, the shot-stopper, via his representatives, has told Jürgen Klopp’s men that he will ask to be sold should they make a genuine offer.

The Anfield outfit are believed to be on the hunt for a new goalkeeper following Loris Karius’ well-publicised blunders last season.

Barça value Cillessen at €60m, but the Reds are unlikely to want to go that high for a man who hasn’t played consistent first team football since 2016.

https://en.onefootball.com/jasper-cillessen-prepared-to-hand-in-barcelona-transfer-request/

I lifted this from the always reliable SportWitness.

Then Cillessen himself turned up at Barcelona’s offices when he should have been on holiday, and there were natural assumptions made of him wanting to talk about his future.

Too much smoke for there to be no fire.

#JC1

Teamtalk.com, 101GreatGoals, The Daily Star. The list of credible sources linking us to this lad is too long ignore.

Just waiting for JOE.co.uk to confirm it and then we can crack open the champagne.

The asking price has been SLASHED to under £30m according to the Express, goal.com and LADbible.

There's only one thing better than seeing your team linked to a swoop for a player and that's when their asking price is slashed.

I heard on BBC that Shaqiri is definitely in talks so maybe there is something in this after all...

Raise a slash to the Cap'n.