Quantcast
Has Phil Thompson lost the plot? - Page 6 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Captain Turdseye

Has Phil Thompson lost the plot?

Was aRdja right all along?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s better?

Cheers, Ardj, for reminding me what a magnificent call I made on Wijnaldum when he was almost universally panned by people on here. Everyone’s an idiot, apart from me

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, moof said:

Cheers, Ardj, for reminding me what a magnificent call I made on Wijnaldum when he was almost universally panned by people on here. Everyone’s an idiot, apart from me

Don’t thank me. Thank NV it’s his game, I’m just playing along. @cloggypop was a fan as well from memory, I spent days arguing with him re his “natural position”. 

2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I never wanted Balotelli. No other fucker did either, even Rogers

That fucker had a song before he even kicked a ball for us. Has Henderson even got a proper one yet? 

EDIT: I called Van Dijk when he was at Celtic. Pretty sure I said we should sign Mane after he destroyed us but then again so did every other person who saw that game. 

59 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Don’t thank me. Thank NV it’s his game, I’m just playing along. @cloggypop was a fan as well from memory, I spent days arguing with him re his “natural position”. 

Those were the halcyon days. You: convinced he was a #10. Everyone else: No, he's going to be a central midfielder. Even after the hilarious, Heaton, Maguire, Jeff Hendrick shouts throughout the years, that Wijnaldum thread was your best work.

14 hours ago, viRdjil said:

Well since he posted about him the first time around, clubs have paid £92m for him. That’s pretty impressive!!

14 hours ago, viRdjil said:

The only reason United had to pay that money to fend off City reportedly! Pep’s a big fan.

923AD092-4DF7-4392-8EF1-CDFC2A1F77E0.gif

8 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Back on track then. Thommo out for a pre Xmas bevy with the lads in the Slaughterhouse. 

54C897B9-3962-41BA-8F81-8A502BEDE9D2.jpeg

Isn’t that from last year? Or is it an annual thing?

not Christmas, the meeting up bit

2 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

Isn’t that from last year? Or is it an annual thing?

not Christmas, the meeting up bit

Ian Rush put it on Twitter yesterday. 

59 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I didn't want us to sigh Salah. I was pretty pissed off we got him at the time as well. 

Now it’s turned into an amnesty thread!

By the way, why does ardja keep using “lol” and “he he” seemingly unchallenged?

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, belarus said:

Now it’s turned into an amnesty thread!

By the way, why does ardja keep using “lol” and “he he” seemingly unchallenged?

Was thinking that myself, the daft twat.

1 hour ago, magicrat said:

I never wanted Balotelli. No other fucker did either, even Rogers

Paul's thread on the MF should not, and will not, be forgotten.

1 hour ago, viRdjil said:

It's still not on the fucking wing. 

30 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Those were the halcyon days. You: convinced he was a #10. Everyone else: No, he's going to be a central midfielder. Even after the hilarious, Heaton, Maguire, Jeff Hendrick shouts throughout the years, that Wijnaldum thread was your best work.

Well I had Transfermarkt and WhoScored backing me up. He only played two games at CM for Newcastle.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/georginio-wijnaldum/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/49499/plus/0?saison=2015&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=GB1&pos=&trainer_id=

Both Heaton and Maguire turned out to be pretty good calls IMO.

34 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Back on track then. Thommo out for a pre Xmas bevy with the lads in the Slaughterhouse. 

54C897B9-3962-41BA-8F81-8A502BEDE9D2.jpeg

McAteer doing a Josemi there

Looks like George Foreman got an invite too!

1 minute ago, viRdjil said:

Well I had Transfermarkt and WhoScored backing me up. He only played two games at CM for Newcastle.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/georginio-wijnaldum/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/49499/plus/0?saison=2015&verein=&liga=&wettbewerb=GB1&pos=&trainer_id=

That's because Newcastle are clueless wankers though. 

5 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

The whole point was to forecast what position he was going to play for us, not to Google where he had mostly played before. Anyone could have done that themselves. That's what people were trying to tell you.

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The whole point was to forecast what position he was going to play for us, not to Google where he had mostly played before. Anyone could have done that themselves. That's what people were trying to tell you.

I really don’t want to go through this again. I got it wrong with Gini, I thought he’d be a waste of money and now he’s one of my favourite players.

1 hour ago, viRdjil said:

Don’t thank me. Thank NV it’s his game@cloggypop

Yeah, I almost wish I hadn’t bumped this out of nowhere. Sorry about that. I’ll think twice before a spread a discussion into other threads without valid reason in the future

FFS.