You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Has Phil Thompson lost the plot?

Was aRdja right all along?  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who’s better?

• 1 year later...
4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I really don’t need any. You admitted to bugging yourself up and bumping yourself to big yourself up, even after you said it wasn’t true. 

Not about Harry Maguire I said no? Was here any posts of mine that you had in mind? Or was it just a wild guess from you? Don’t feel the need to respond immediately if you would like to do some digging.

6 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I really don’t need any. You admitted to bugging yourself up and bumping yourself to big yourself up, even after you said it wasn’t true. 

I don’t know which thread you two have been bitching in but solely on this thread you must be talking about this...

On 09/07/2018 at 07:41, viRdjil said:

Currently the CH I’m most intrigued by based on the very little I’ve seen of him is Yerry Mina.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Not about Harry Maguire I said no? Was here any posts of mine that you had in mind? Or was it just a wild guess from you? Don’t feel the need to respond immediately if you would like to do some digging.

I’m sat in my living room watching something with my family. I’m not going to go digging. 

I take it back, you didn’t big yourself up over Maguire moving to united and you don’t bump yourself crotons yourself. I ‘guessed’ it. 

6 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I’m sat in my living room watching something with my family. I’m not going to go digging. 

I take it back, you didn’t big yourself up over Maguire moving to united and you don’t bump yourself crotons yourself. I ‘guessed’ it. 

Now, I’m intrigued!! Will you have time tomorrow? I think I was more annoyed that he was going to United because obviously I liked him as a player (still do) and I hated United (still do). If anyone deserved credit for Maguire it’s Nelly-Torres, not me. He was the one who told me (us) about him.

5 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Are you on smack? What could be more important than being right on the internetwebs?

NV should be saying more. It’s no use throwing the word ‘something’ into an internet row. He either tells us exactly what it is he’s watching on TV with his family or he gets negged to fuck. 

• Upvote 3

43 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Now, I’m intrigued!! Will you have time tomorrow? I think I was more annoyed that he was going to United because obviously I liked him as a player (still do) and I hated United (still do). If anyone deserved credit for Maguire it’s Nelly-Torres, not me. He was the one who told me (us) about him.

Credit?! What credit? He’s a tanker.