You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It’s coming home. It’s coming, football’s coming home.

Anny Road

I want England to win because by simple twist of fate I was born in England. This God forsaken place needs something to put a smile on people’s faces, it may as well be football. My neighbours are Spanish on one side, Somalian on the other, they all want England to win, it’ll cheer the fucking place up.

• Upvote 4

Can't stand Ingerland and their racist, gammon headed, small time wanker fans. If they win it I might get a day off work but their shithousery will no doubt multiply exponentially.

And I am fucking sick to the bf back teeth of all this fucking "It's coming home" nonsense.

Fuck em.

• Upvote 2

That would be spectacular, especially if he had a go at the fucking dullards that have slagged him off for your years, including some of our own.

I'd be inconsolable.  Still, at least he helped us lose the CL final.  I've got to get my solace from somewhere.

• Upvote 1

I prefer it when winning goals in finals come from unlikely players, the shitter the better. Hopefully this World Cup is decided by the ball bouncing in off a ricochet that hits Fabian Delph square in the face and dribbles over the line. 

If they're going to replay the clip for the next fifty years it may as well be funny too.

• Upvote 2

Can't stand Ingerland and their racist, gammon headed, small time wanker fans. If they win it I might get a day off work but their shithousery will no doubt multiply exponentially.

And I am fucking sick to the bf back teeth of all this fucking "It's coming home" nonsense.

Fuck em.

I'm in Zagreb all week. I have both wank fests coming at me simultaneously, all the English media I normally consume plus the Croatian media stuff and everywhere around me. I feel like I am starring in the world's biggest bukkake production.

Good luck England. I'm 43 and seen my liverpool win everything there is to win but my father's generation had the bonus of there national side winning the big one. This country needs a perk up and I'll take what ever it has as I don't see the queen popping her clogs this year so bring it.

• Upvote 2

No, lost 2-1, I think.

If England won it might shut the West Ham fans up from proclaiming how their team won the world cup in 66.

Thanks I’m guessing I would have remembered if they’d finished 3rd! It’s true, no one remembers the losers!

If England won it might shut the West Ham fans up from proclaiming how their team won the world cup in 66.

The captain and all the scorers in the final weren't a bad contribution though.  

It's all West Ham supporters have got really, so doubt it will shut them up.