You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

It’s coming home. It’s coming, football’s coming home.

Anny Road

They are going to win it.

Typical England.

Worst team ever. Shit manager, Brexit, hate Russia Kane to get injured and Rashford hatrick in the final.

Shit, just seen the title of this thread and had to neg. I didn’t mind “Three Lions” back in 1996, but I was never a big fan. I didn’t realise until the other day that “It’s Coming Hone” had been bought back. Seen it pretty much everywhere since and it’s starting to mildly annoy me. “World in Motion” has always been miles better, anyway.

• Upvote 1

Shit, just seen the title of this thread and had to neg. I didn’t mind “Three Lions” back in 1996, but I was never a big fan. I didn’t realise until the other day that “It’s Coming Hone” had been bought back. Seen it pretty much everywhere since and it’s starting to mildly annoy me. “World in Motion” has always been miles better, anyway.

I still believe, I still believe.

You've got to hold and give

But do it at the right time

You can be slow or fast

But you must get to the line

They'll always hit you and hurt you

Defend and attack

There's only one way to beat them

Get round the back

Catch me if you can

'Cause I'm the England man

And what you're looking at

Is the master plan

The song is inescapable and it does my head in as then and now but as someone just said I hope they do well as they're likeable,well some,but if they go out its no big deal to me.

I'll have footy withdrawal symptoms when it's over though but at least I won't have to listen to that ghastly song fora while .

Got a feeling Sweden will win today. I’ll be a bit disappointed but will get over it in the blink of an eye. I’ve been to numerous

pre-season friendlies (day on the ale, etc.), but can’t remember ever watching one of the telly. They’re utter rubbish.

Last preseason friendly I went to was in 2009 against Rangers. It was one of Robbie Keane's first games and a few months since Rangers fans had destroyed Manchester, very solid day out.

• Upvote 1

Last preseason friendly I went to was in 2009 against Rangers. It was one of Robbie Keane's first games and a few months since Rangers fans had destroyed Manchester, very solid day out.

That evening, I wrote an 8,000 word blog - with heat maps - on how David Ngog was the next Thierry Henry. Good times.

• Upvote 1

Was a catchy tune in 1996. I think it is going to be a close game with the possibility of pens. That probably will not happen now and one side will walk it. Or may be not.

I am hoping England win. We have 2 lads in the squad in Henderson and Alexander Arnold. I do not see why we think it is good for our players in other sqauds should have a successful World Cup but not the England one.

But I am not going eye balls out for a win. I am just going to sit and watch the game. If we win or lose no problem.