You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Squeezing into a Thai boys hole.

Must admit I wondered what this thread was about when I saw the heading. Reminds me of when a mate ran out of a Thai bar shouting 'it's a fucking bloke'.

I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

Must have been some bloody good local moonshine if he didn't recognise you.

• Upvote 1

Been following this closely because friends have donated diving gear and been involved in the rescue mission.

There was talk of teaching each boy to dive before bringing them out one by one.

Huge risk involved in cave diving for the most experienced divers let alone scared, young lads who've never had dive gear on before.

Part of the cave system requires you to squeeze through alone too apparently in pitch black, no visibility. Not something I'd be mad keen on and I've racked up a fair few dodgy dives in the last few years.

• Upvote 4

Remember a mate of mine telling me how he shagged a ladyboy and we were ripping into him, he retorted "It's not Gay we all did it!"

Ha. Mate of mine went with the similar but more tight-fisted “I’d already paid when I realised, so I was commited.”

The mind boggles.

• Upvote 1

I'm finding it hard to find any humour in this story. Could be my latent claustrophobia kicking in I suppose

Fucking mental that some cunt led these lads miles underground but how hard must it have been to have sat there in the dark for a couple of weeks waiting to die. Even now I'll be amazed if they get them all out alive. 

Been following this closely because friends have donated diving gear and been involved in the rescue mission.

There was talk of teaching each boy to dive before bringing them out one by one.

Huge risk involved in cave diving for the most experienced divers let alone scared, young lads who've never had dive gear on before.

Part of the cave system requires you to squeeze through alone too apparently in pitch black, no visibility. Not something I'd be mad keen on and I've racked up a fair few dodgy dives in the last few years.

Will they not drown without their diving gear?

I'm still trying to figure out how a football team that can't swim ended up in a cave full of water. I'm sure the answer will come to me.

Also if the tunnel is so narrow you have to crawl through it alone..how did they all get there?

At no point did any of them say "fuck this scary shit I'm getting out of here"

Is your mate Ben Reymenants?

I wish I could unread that, absolutely terrifying stuff.

Is there any chance of the water fucking off in the next few weeks?

Watched a thing on 999 years ago where a group were cave diving and one of them went too far down and went through the wrong hole and ended up in a different cave that was filling up wondering where the fuck everyone had gone. My idea of hell that.

Watched a thing on 999 years ago where a group were cave diving and one of them went too far down and went through the wrong hole and ended up in a different cave that was filling up wondering where the fuck everyone had gone. My idea of hell that.

Sounds similar to my mate's experience, as mentioned earlier.

• Upvote 3