You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Creepy and Paranormal stuff thread

18 hours ago, easytoslip said:

I once heard that as you drove through Ince Blundell a ghost ran alongside you looking through the window at you, therefore causing you to crash in that black spot there. 

I've walked through there as well at night at a pace to get to the other side just in case the cunt confronted me and started throwing his weight around. 

The mystery of the Ince Blundell has been solved. It's @easytoslip walking through trying to see if there is a ghost - the ghost is in fact him.

McMoneagle's future predictions included the passing of a teenager's "Right to Work" Bill,[18]a new religion without the emphasis of Christianity, a science of the soul,[19] a vaccine for AIDS,[20] a movement to eliminate television,[19] and a 'temporary tattoo' craze that would replace the wearing of clothing,[21]all of which were supposedly to take place between 2002 and 2006.

0/6 then.

My Nan said their house in Norris Green was haunted by her Dad, only her, my aunties boyfriend and me had seen him and admitted it. One Sunday night about 10.30 around 85 I was making my Nan a drink and looked over my shoulder and saw what I thought was my grandad going the toilet, I made him a drink and took it into the living room. My Nan asked me who the drink was for so I told her, your grandad is not back from the pub she said, I searched the house and no one else was in. About 45 mins later my grandad came home. 100% true story.

As this guy points out, the rail map thing is bollocks.

The Liverpool Underground is not actually arranged in concentric circles. They just made the map like that so that it's easier to read. The only circle on the Liverpool Underground system is the one right downtown, around Lime Street, and Brooks Alley isn't even within that circle. Here's how it actually is. There may be something weird regarding time around Brooks Alley, but it's definitely not because of the rail system.