You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cake Cunt - Leave a Review

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

It’s too precious to mail to Canada, guy. You’re gonna have to buy it it’s own seat on a plane. 

I wanted guarded 24/7 like the pink panther jewel.

hold on tonight mate and soon as this whole Covid thing blows over I’ll be round to collect 

it should probably

go in one of those air pressurized vacuum thingy

10 minutes ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

I wanted guarded 24/7 like the pink panther jewel.

hold on tonight mate and soon as this whole Covid thing blows over I’ll be round to collect 

it should probably

go in one of those air pressurized vacuum thingy

Yeah, I’ll sort something out mate, don’t worry. I’ve got some of those vacuum packs but I’m not sure if they’re big enough. I just took a load of polystyrene to the tip last week which would have been perfect. 

It’s robust enough that I reckon it’d survive being folded in half but there’s some excess adhesive still around the edges so I don’t really want to do that. It’s taken nine long months to get to this point so it needs to arrive at your gaff in pristine condition and take it’s rightful place on that wall. 

£70 went to the food bank in the end and now we bide our time and see what Amy’s next venture is. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Yeah, I’ll sort something out mate, don’t worry. I’ve got some of those vacuum packs but I’m not sure if they’re big enough. I just took a load of polystyrene to the tip last week which would have been perfect. 

It’s robust enough that I reckon it’d survive being folded in half but there’s some excess adhesive still around the edges so I don’t really want to do that. It’s taken nine long months to get to this point so it needs to arrive at your gaff in pristine condition and take it’s rightful place on that wall. 

£70 went to the food bank in the end and now we bide our time and see what Amy’s next venture is. 

What was Amy like?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

@Pidge

Philly drew, freehand like I imagine daVinci in Sistine Chapel, a portrait of Dwayne 'THe Rock' Johnson. There was a spattering of maligning voices and then a pub owner in Pudsley revived what is basically a lost van Gogh in his very fine establishment serving real ales. He hung it in the bog. Then the Captian discovered on Facebook a true artist with what appears to be a collection of ASBO children. But with a fine touch that could do The Rock justice. Not even cakes, ballon art and Corona could stop this procession.

An in just under a half an hour  TLW patron saint of truth and kindness and cookies will present one of us with Turdseye's preciuos acquisition. 

Sound.

On 13/09/2020 at 02:23, Captain Turdseye said:

So long as the recipient pays the travel costs. 

Cath, make Audrey Witherspoon the winner please. 

2 weeks in quarantine, plus you cannot actually get into the country this year, due to the quarantine queue, other than that mate, aye sound, I’ll need you to bring a couple of packages with you. Best to start on the cod liver oil now.

On 14/09/2020 at 03:33, Champ said:

Hey, @Audrey Witherspoon and @Nunavut Patrick tune in at 21.00 for the event of the year

Sorry for missing the draw @Champ - and thanks for hanging out for us and moving to an antipodean friendly time.

Well done @Nunavut Patrick - good luck explaining this as a work of great cultural interest post-brexit english art.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I don't mean to be a smart arse* but why was 9pm a good time for Australians? That's 5am in Sydney and 3am in Perth. 

*Maybe I do mean it a little bit

Well, mr smart arse, in Cath’s head it was more antipodean friendly, and she moved it, so that was good enough for me.

Also it’s 6 am in the east. And fuck Perth, they won’t let us in!