You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cake Cunt - Leave a Review

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The pictures don’t do it justice. It is truly majestic. It glistens as the sunlight passes over it. One would be forgiven for thinking they’re actually real diamonds. You can feel yourself being almost drawn into the picture by Dwayne’s piercing purple, pink and grey eyes. 

The winner needs to have it framed so it can be preserved and handed down to future generations of TLW’ers. I’ve photographed it next to a piece of A4 for scale. 

18E81AFA-6719-4777-9F5B-4CA0DE092C39.jpeg

676270A8-AD51-4970-B724-824C7FAEAA16.jpeg

AB5BA2CF-CB9B-48C6-87E8-3DB0EBDDDD07.jpeg

tenor.gif

50 minutes ago, Champ said:

Negged for using the word ‘blouse’

Quite right too. Your judgement is impeccable.

45 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

You forgot to compliment her hair and ask if she uses Timotei.

I'm sure that with beautiful hair like Champ's, she probably has to pop up a mountain, find a stream, dip it in and flick it about the place

• Upvote 1

I won’t hate you if I lose, Cath. If anything, I’ll only respect you all the more. It’s loyalty like that I’d focus on when you carry out the draw, rather than those shallow miscreants transparently only courting you for your beautiful Dwayne Johnson diamond painting masterpiece.

1 hour ago, Champ said:

Hey, @Audrey Witherspoon and @Nunavut Patrick tune in at 21.00 for the event of the year

I can barely function. I have the spot picked out on my wall.

After I leave this realm I shall smile knowing my offspring will be holding a priceless UNESCO world heritage piece of art. 

May the best Canadian in the draw win.

IMG_1147.JPG