You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cake Cunt - Leave a Review

4 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

She's taking the piss isn't she ?

Without a shadow of a doubt but I want that diamond painting of Dwayne Johnson and I want it bad. I think if push comes to shove one or two of us from here will step up to the plate and spam fuck out of her pages. I’ll try and get the 30 quid back first though to send it on to the fans food bank. 

I think she’s tried to mug some other people off by saying she’ll donate money to the NHS if people buy her shit. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Without a shadow of a doubt but I want that diamond painting of Dwayne Johnson and I want it bad. I think if push comes to shove one or two of us from here will step up to the plate and spam fuck out of her pages. I’ll try and get the 30 quid back first though to send it on to the fans food bank. 

I think she’s tried to mug some other people off by saying she’ll donate money to the NHS if people buy her shit. 

I hope we don't have to fight her for it.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

And then I twigged that I’d had an invitation from her a while back. She’s only gone and started another business. I think this is her 14th Facebook venture or some shit. 

https://m.facebook.com/Thelabeldiva35/

CHEEKY FUCKING CUNT. 

If the label fits...

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I'll have a word if it helps.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

I really don't understand her business model at all. The amount of time she puts into producing these pictures, she can't possibly make any money. Or perhaps she just wants to bless the world with her art for its own sake.

13 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

I really don't understand her business model at all. The amount of time she puts into producing these pictures, she can't possibly make any money. Or perhaps she just wants to bless the world with her art for its own sake.

Once she has this bad boy in her portfolio, the world is her oyster.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Philly's art.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

How fucking big is it ?

No idea. I still don’t know what exactly a diamond painting is. Will it be fragile enough so that it falls apart in the post? I’ll have to wait until I can pick it up and have a look. 

Still time for anyone else to be in the draw for the greatest prize in TLW history. Just post a screenshot of your £5 donation on here and you’re in. 

https://donorbox.org/fanssupportingfoodbanks

6 minutes ago, paddyberger said:

I watched a video on diamond painting, we are absolutely thieving her. I think that’s a 40hour job at least.

Like all the great visionary artists down the centuries, she'll be penniless and unappreciated in her lifetime.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

She's not in it for the money, she's in it for the likes.

17 minutes ago, paddyberger said:

I watched a video on diamond painting, we are absolutely thieving her. I think that’s a 40hour job at least.

If she'd have put in one hour a day graft, she'd have it boxed off now and it'd be taking pride of place in one of our homesteads.

She needs to pull her fucking finger out.

• Upvote 2