You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Grooming

Oh Buoy

Why would you shave your pubes?

If it gets to the stage when you are with a woman and your cock is out. Game over. Mission accomplished.

Ive never been knocked back for having hairy balls.

No, it's when you start giving them your opinion on cats that they suddenly remember there's an emergency at their house. 

• Downvote 1

Keep the pelvic/anus area well manicured and the chest waxed. Aside from that, my body hair is generally fair and fine, so no need to fuss about too much in that regard.

Got to have a pedicure every few months to keep the feet in good nick. Will sometimes stick on a nourishing hair mask if the mane is lacking it’s usual luxuriant thickness. Trim the beard every other day to get that permanent stubble look. Pretty low maintainence really lads

• Upvote 1

Grab the electric hair trimmer, start with my head, then face, then chest, then armpits, then belly, then pubes, then bumhole. Job done.

I've only recently been trimming my pits, I was getting really sweaty no matter how much deodorant I used, plus doing jiu-jitsu seemed to pull on the hair occasionally. Solved both problems.

Hair is itchy, proper does my head in so I just leave it until I can't cope then trim the lot off, tried to grow a beard a couple of times but I struggle to cope with it, usually giving in after about 6 weeks.

Grab the electric hair trimmer, start with my head, then face, then chest, then armpits, then belly, then pubes, then bumhole. Job done.

I've only recently been trimming my pits, I was getting really sweaty no matter how much deodorant I used, plus doing jiu-jitsu seemed to pull on the hair occasionally. Solved both problems.

Hair is itchy, proper does my head in so I just leave it until I can't cope then trim the lot off, tried to grow a beard a couple of times but I struggle to cope with it, usually giving in after about 6 weeks.

Are you using the same trimmer for your face and bumhole?

Was just thinking this but then started thinking about much I hate shite getting caught up in the hairy bum jungle.

Especially when it dries and you have to rag it out and sniff it afterwards.

Yeah, I assume that any bum AIDS on the trimmer has died off in the 2 weeks between shaves, I give it a courtesy sniff just incase.

I've only had 1 skin infection so it's safe in my opinion.

Just be sure to remember the rhyme: crack before face, what a disgrace. Face before crack, return of the mack.

• Upvote 3

I shave, never trim my nose hair because the last time I did, I sneezed for about two days.

I trim my sack every now and then. But not as often as I probably should in fairness.

My chest hair stays "au natural" as does the few odd tufts I have in the middle of my back, but on the sides of that makes sense. Granted I wouldnt be against shaving them patches.

Nails I cut religiously every Friday evening. I've never, in my 36 years bitten my finger nails. For a man in the construction injury, I have to admit I have nails a woman would be proud of.

Shaving is a bit of a hobby of mine now. I did have a big hipster beard but it started to piss me off.

So now I have a nice double edge safety razor, and some dapper shaving creams to add to the experience.

That's about the extent of my grooming