You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

John Leslie - Sex Case

Did John Leslie grab her by the bottom  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Guilty or Not Guilty

• Obviously guilty. He’s got previous, the bad perve.
    • Not Guilty. This is a witch hunt, just because he’s got previous, the bad perve.

Hand up the bum, no harm done….

Of all the celebrity sex tapes I’ve seen, his one with Titmuss was the weirdest. It was all very seedy and the place they did it in looked like a shit-hole. The only good thing to come from that video was knowing that Titmuss is a full blown dirt-box.

Leslie is a stupid twat for grabbing a random arse especially at the moment when the media is awash with celebrities abusing their position of power over women. He is clearly thick as pigshit.

Does a bloke feeling a woman's arse really merit front page news these days?

Obviously he's got form for this & is a horrible letch but is there maybe a slight chance that these things are being blown out of proportion at the moment.

As an aside, anyone who goes to that Atik nightclub where it happened is a complete fud.

My colleague at work last night read out a report from the court proceedings. It had a strong whiff of a woman with an eye to making a bit of money for herself to us. It was no random grope. They were 'slow dancing' together ffs

• Upvote 2

Maybe she realised she had got a bit too close to him in-front of her friends who all know she has a fella and thought she better cause a drama to deflect from the fact that she would have gone home with him. That article says the CCTV shows no evidence of him touching her arse. If she is found to be full of shit then I hope she faces the consequences. 

My colleague at work last night read out a report from the court proceedings. It had a strong whiff of a woman with an eye to making a bit of money for herself to us. It was no random grope. They were 'slow dancing' together ffs

Maybe she realised she had got a bit too close to him in-front of her friends who all know she has a fella and thought she better cause a drama to deflect from the fact that she would have gone home with him. That article says the CCTV shows no evidence of him touching her arse. If she is found to be full of shit then I hope she faces the consequences.

Are you two seriously suggesting that he might not have done it?

This thread has taken a sinister turn.

• Upvote 1

Does a bloke feeling a woman's arse really merit front page news these days?

Obviously he's got form for this & is a horrible letch but is there maybe a slight chance that these things are being blown out of proportion at the moment.

As an aside, anyone who goes to that Atik nightclub where it happened is a complete fud.

I didn't know that Cav had changed its name.

I didn't know that Cav had changed its name.

It's been called about 10 different names in the last 20 years but will always be The Cav.

Bizarrely I was in there before it was called The Cavendish in 1991 (I think) to see The Charlatans, it was called The Network & had a mental bouncy floor.

The trial continues today. Last chance to get your votes in.

Throw away the key, I say. Either that or chop his knob off. He’s a bad perve. There’s zero chance of rehabilitation.

In true GF style, I've sent him down before I've heard any of the facts. 

Guilty until proven innocent, throw away the key.

Just ‘cause she dances go-go

It don’t make her a ho, no

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-44580091

He had his hand on her lower back! Hang him, hang him, hang him.

The woman said she cut in between the pair and danced with her friend, who initially said that she was fine, but then the shots hit her, she started crying and later reported the incident to police.