You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Free Bookmaker Competitions

Most people on here are aware of matched betting and there’s several threads on that. I thought it could be an idea to have a thread for sharing bookie promos that don’t even require a stake. I’m sure there’s people here who at some point in the day just idly fuck around on their phones. Why not spend a couple of minutes putting your sporting knowledge towards potentially striking it big? There’s loads on at the minute for the World Cup so I’ll post a few here to start us off.

Sky Super 6 - App - Everyone knows this. Predict six scores, win £100,000.

ITV7 - Horse Racing - App - This is on a few days a week. Pick a horse in 7 races. If they all win, you win £50,000. It’s obviously nigh on impossible but whoever gets closest on the day wins £1000

Football4Cast - App - This one is linked to DabbleBet. Similar to Super 6 only you pick four correct scores and an anytime goal scorer. £10,000 if you get them all right. £250 for the highest weekly scorer if nobody wins. If you get 1, 2 or 3 right and don’t finish as the highest scorer you’ll get a £10 bet for each correct prediction. I’ve only entered this once, which was on the last day of the season. I predicted Liverpool 4-0 and Salah anytime and picked up the £10 free bet.

FreeBetLottery - Website - Simple really, sign up and you’re entered into the draw. They give away a £100 free bet everyday.

Now on to the bookies and World Cup predictions which you’ll obviously need accounts for.

Betway - 4 to Score - Predict the four first goalscorers in the selected games for each round to win £25,000. If nobody wins they’re rolling it over each time. I’ve also just noticed they do a ‘4 to Win’ on horse racing as well. Pick 4 winners and win £1000, or if it’s an ITV meeting the prize will be £10,000

Sky Sports Road to Moscow - App - Predict the winners and runners up of each group, then predict who goes through in every round and eventually wins it. £5000 prize.

BetStars - £100m World Cup Predictor - Similar to the Sky Sports one but harder as you have to predict the result (although not the correct score) of every game. This one offers multiple free entries though. I’ve managed to get 11 in so far.

Coral - The Coral Million - Answer 10 questions/predictions about the WC. Get them all right, win £1m.

Paddy Power - Beat The Drop - This is not strictly a World Cup one, you can start it now. Everyone starts off with £1m. You’ve got choices of certain outcomes on games (eg, will there be a goal in the first 30 mins). You decide how much of your million you want to risk on it using a sliding scale. After 20 questions/predictions, whatever’s left from the million you began with is yours to keep.

Paddy Power - Draw Predictor - Basically you choose six games from the WC group stage you think will end in draws. There’ll be a leaderboard and some draw predictions are obviously worth more than others. Top the leaderboard and you’ll win a £1000 free bet. I don’t think this is available on the app/site but as long as you’ve got a PP account you can enter using the link below...

https://news.paddypower.com/world-cup-2018/2018/06/02/world-cup-win-free-bet/

Feel free to add more competitions to the thread if and when you see them.

Most people on here are aware of matched betting and there’s several threads on that. I thought it could be an idea to have a thread for sharing bookie promos that don’t even require a stake. I’m sure there’s people here who at some point in the day just idly fuck around on their phones. Why not spend a couple of minutes putting your sporting knowledge towards potentially striking it big? There’s loads on at the minute for the World Cup so I’ll post a few here to start us off.

Sky Super 6 - App - Everyone knows this. Predict six scores, win £100,000.

ITV7 - Horse Racing - App - This is on a few days a week. Pick a horse in 7 races. If they all win, you win £50,000. It’s obviously nigh on impossible but whoever gets closest on the day wins £1000

Football4Cast - App - This one is linked to DabbleBet. Similar to Super 6 only you pick four correct scores and an anytime goal scorer. £10,000 if you get them all right. £250 for the highest weekly scorer if nobody wins. If you get 1, 2 or 3 right and don’t finish as the highest scorer you’ll get a £10 bet for each correct prediction. I’ve only entered this once, which was on the last day of the season. I predicted Liverpool 4-0 and Salah anytime and picked up the £10 free bet.

FreeBetLottery - Website - Simple really, sign up and you’re entered into the draw. They give away a £100 free bet everyday.

Now on to the bookies and World Cup predictions which you’ll obviously need accounts for.

Betway - 4 to Score - Predict the four first goalscorers in the selected games for each round to win £25,000. If nobody wins they’re rolling it over each time. I’ve also just noticed they do a ‘4 to Win’ on horse racing as well. Pick 4 winners and win £1000, or if it’s an ITV meeting the prize will be £10,000

Sky Sports Road to Moscow - App - Predict the winners and runners up of each group, then predict who goes through in every round and eventually wins it. £5000 prize.

BetStars - £100m World Cup Predictor - Similar to the Sky Sports one but harder as you have to predict the result (although not the correct score) of every game. This one offers multiple free entries though. I’ve managed to get 11 in so far.

Coral - The Coral Million - Answer 10 questions/predictions about the WC. Get them all right, win £1m.

Paddy Power - Beat The Drop - This is not strictly a World Cup one, you can start it now. Everyone starts off with £1m. You’ve got choices of certain outcomes on games (eg, will there be a goal in the first 30 mins). You decide how much of your million you want to risk on it using a sliding scale. After 20 questions/predictions, whatever’s left from the million you began with is yours to keep.

Paddy Power - Draw Predictor - Basically you choose six games from the WC group stage you think will end in draws. There’ll be a leaderboard and some draw predictions are obviously worth more than others. Top the leaderboard and you’ll win a £1000 free bet. I don’t think this is available on the app/site but as long as you’ve got a PP account you can enter using the link below...

https://news.paddypower.com/world-cup-2018/2018/06/02/world-cup-win-free-bet/

Feel free to add more competitions to the thread if and when you see them.

I've had 6 and a place once and 6 and 2 unplaced.

This week I had the first 5, and the last two races the blatant favourites won and I'd gone against them. Cunts.

I think quite a few people picked the 7 and the prize was only £1000

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just posted this on the FF but it could also go in here. 

Spreadex are one of the ads running on the site at the minute. They’re offering to put £25 in all new accounts. Spread betting is a bit complicated and clearly dangerous if, like me, you don’t know what the fuck you’re doing. 

They give you a call after you’ve signed up to explain the risk involved and when they do that you can ask them to transfer the funds over to their fixed odds section of the site, which they’ll do without questioning it.

So that’s £25 in risk-free bets just for filling in your details and taking a phone call.

If I win anything, great. If not, I’ll get back to them and ask them to close the account.