1892-LFCWasBorn

Sir Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish

Some cheating little fuck was playing with a Soccer Aid AllStars team in FIFA the other day, Pele, Cruyff, Maradona the lot. I was thrashing the little cunt 6-0, a real rarity and he brought Dalglish on and scored a hat trick to eventually lose 7-3. True story.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Good grief, my heart nearly gave out when I saw this thread at the top!

All the best, The King.

Me too 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Good grief, my heart nearly gave out when I saw this thread at the top!

All the best, The King.

I was ok as I knew it was his birthday!

1 hour ago, Stickman said:

Every time I watch that pass I just think how incredible those Liverpool sides were .

Not just for the pass but it's the fact it's the right back getting on the end of it ...The Utd sides were great sides but Neville barely scored same with Dixon or whoever at Arsenal and Kyle Walker at City. Yet Phil Neal even without his pens was heavily involved in goals  and the same with Lawler 

Even now full backs hardly ever score ...Guess it shows what a total footballing sides we used to have 

6 hours ago, Stickman said:

Every time I watch that pass I just think how incredible those Liverpool sides were .

Not just for the pass but it's the fact it's the right back getting on the end of it ...The Utd sides were great sides but Neville barely scored same with Dixon or whoever at Arsenal and Kyle Walker at City. Yet Phil Neal even without his pens was heavily involved in goals  and the same with Lawler 

Even now full backs hardly ever score ...Guess it shows what a total footballing sides we used to have 

Alan Kennedy on other side chipped in with a few as well.

On 03/01/2022 at 00:18, Harry's Lad said:

There are no words to describe just how much I love the man.

Me too and felt privileged to spend a few hours with him when he came here for the Nelson Mandela invitational golf. IMO our best ever signing.

My niece works at a restaurant/bar he frequents and serves him and his family their food and drink often. She said he is an absolute gent. My niece and family had a photo taken with him at La Manga a couple of years back and he loves the place for golf breaks. He is like a kindly Uncle or Father figure to the staff too.

• Upvote 1