You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sir Kenneth Mathieson Dalglish

At least he's not showing any symptoms, hopefully he'll ride this out without too much bother. Curse this fucking virus, what a nightmare everything is becoming. Really sick of this now, the only positive for me is that I'm finally getting back to normal after 3 weeks in bed and isolation due to this fucking thing.

Best of luck to Kenny.

• Upvote 4

14 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

My favourite Liverpool goal, bar none.

Was there and it was a fantastic day , until we realised that the police had moved their fans away from the columns going for the trains and coaches but towards where we had parked our car. To cut a long story short we ended up getting legged and the car took off with the two back doors still open and people hanging on.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, pauliescouse said:

Wouldnt normally post around very serious things as this, but my (trusted) friend who is a paramedic took King Kenny back home today.

He's all good on the mend.

That's great news , but don't let your mate get into trouble for this ? 

No cuntishness intended .

3 minutes ago, elvis said:

That's great news , but don't let your mate get into trouble for this ? 

No cuntishness intended .

Of course not mate, and thanks for the thought about that.

It was shared with a group of us, and the person is a blue. Though trusted as friend since a few years old.

But if its a bit off guys please delete. 

51 minutes ago, pauliescouse said:

Wouldnt normally post around very serious things as this, but my (trusted) friend who is a paramedic took King Kenny back home today.

He's all good on the mend.

Mate, my brother is one of the few paramedics on the Wirral. I'll PM you to see if it was him. 

4 hours ago, redinblack62 said:

The King. The Fucking King.

Best player Ive ever seen, bar none

And a great man.

Im privileged that Kenny Dalglish played for my team.

If this is mawkish or emotional, I dont care, because its true.

Exactly. x 

7 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Glad to see that the great man is okay, but I'll NEVER forgive him for selling Ginola.

I get the impression that Ginola was pissed off that Keegan blocked his move to Barcelona?